Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Are you sure you have the mod installed properly? I also heard this problem might happen if you're using the UI that comes with the mod; try a gsync to restore the original interface.

Yep, doing the same to me as well, will only let me join the server in the kart. Trying GSync now to see if that works. Race, testing and so on are all fine, weird.

UPDATE: for the benefit of anyone else, GSync worked.

Reactions: Nox
Checked the server list yesterday to see 2 players were logged into the server but when I joined it only showed me as being on the server. Logged out and checked the server list again and it still showed 2 players on there.

Any thoughts on why this happened?

I have the BES mod installed on a separate instance of GSC.

Checked the server list yesterday to see 2 players were logged into the server but when I joined it only showed me as being on the server. Logged out and checked the server list again and it still showed 2 players on there.

Any thoughts on why this happened?

I have the BES mod installed on a separate instance of GSC.

Hi @Dave Wild yes that was me and Craig, there were a few people who joined and then left (probably just testing to see if everything worked), so can't remember if I saw your name or not. If this problem is showing with the new UI, you can always try what I did and run GSYNC. Yes it deletes the new interface (which I admit has some nice touches) but it was the only way I could join the server without it throwing me out, or causing problems.

Last edited:
Thanks Andrew, I did try a couple of times during the day with the same results.
I read Andrew's post about running GSYNC, which I did, but the BES interface remained. Guess I'll try again later today.
I know we don't give lap times on here (a bone of contention with me) but if you practice off line how close are you to AI at 100%, or do you practice with AI above 100%.
Thanks

I won't be there for the race; I am still down with flu. Don't worry, good 'ole @JeffL will take care of voting the sessions on and making sure you're all on your best behaviour. For bribes, his bank account number is...

Hi guys. How can I join in tonight. New to this but would love to join. Tried to download the car mod last night but it downloaded through Google chrome in a format I can't open. Have tried putting it into a winrar file but when I open winrar it is still in a format that I don't know. Please help

Hi guys. How can I join in tonight. New to this but would love to join. Tried to download the car mod last night but it downloaded through Google chrome in a format I can't open. Have tried putting it into a winrar file but when I open winrar it is still in a format that I don't know. Please help
Hi Ottens64, you'd need to upgrade your account to premium to race :thumbsup:
As for the download, it just needs opening and extracing; use WinZip or Winrar and then just follow the install instructions linked in the first post. Hope that helps!

Looking forward to this. Great combination, cars and track. :)

Yeah @Mid-pack Jack , really nice track, I'm enjoying driving on it but I don't think I'm going to be anywhere near competitive on this one. Struggling badly through the last sequence of corners :mad:

Win some lose some though, will give it my best and still learning :)

The mod is really nice, good detail and soundtrack :thumbsup:

Can we do some of these cars in long races, say an hour endurance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back