AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Wednesday December 16th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Does anyone know how to reduce the lock on steering wheels? I'm using a G25 and I want to have to turn the wheel less to get it to turn. Any tips/hints?

Back at the back :D

Had no time to practice track or car but i think it would have made me much faster ;)

Some fun with @Spaldinio and @Mariopedros :thumbsup: Who were both faster i would say. Unfortunately Spaldinio suddenly disappered in front of me :confused:

Was nice to see you on track @Rami :p

Anybody on hard tires?? I have the feeling they are always a bad joice unless its endurance maybe :( They are quite slippery the most of the time (although on 100%) and then get worse quite quickly at the end...

Anyway was great to race again and the AMG was really fun to drive :thumbsup:

Don´t know if the netcode is so much improved though :thumbsdown: There were some heavy lags!! I think when someone left or joined...

Fun but with too much mistakes .....:(

First time on this track and this car, not enough trainning so I made too much wrong things on track :thumbsdown: ; sorry for the guys I disturbed :confused:

First part of the race was really fun and close then after a wile I was alone and this part was alittle bit boring and, at the end, I tried to do my best but again mistakes, mistakes ....

Grats to the winner and podium, thaks to RD for this great event :thumbsup:

It was fun, but my tirewear was down to 85% after 6-7 laps, then my race was over... at the end of the race they where down to 82%. A bit wierd. Must practice longer stints.

First time whith 650 gt3 and first time i try this track. It was really funny, but too many mistakes for me too. Congratulations to Rami and thanks to all for this great race. See you next time

Sorry guys, who won the race????:thumbsdown:

It was fun, but my tirewear was down to 85% after 6-7 laps, then my race was over... at the end of the race they where down to 82%. A bit wierd. Must practice longer stints.
I saw you were on softs. I was thinking "oh boy, he's in for a surprise in 3-4 laps". The medium tire is pretty much the best tire for all club races in the GT3s. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back