AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Sunday 7th of May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
He He....just kidding but could not help it....

swtn.gif

HI Chaps,

I just wanted to say thank you for a great race.....

1) I have never driven the car I choose (no excuse)
2) I have never driven for 45mins

I am sorry but the nerve in my back gave up, and was getting shooting pains down my leg, but I had to give this a try as like I said, never done this before, but now I know my sim racing limits.

Racing was great, a few moments which I would not expect on a paid service, but overall, great time.

I hope to join more, but I will look at times and lengths in the future

Shaun

HI Chaps,

I just wanted to say thank you for a great race.....

1) I have never driven the car I choose (no excuse)
2) I have never driven for 45mins

I am sorry but the nerve in my back gave up, and was getting shooting pains down my leg, but I had to give this a try as like I said, never done this before, but now I know my sim racing limits.

Racing was great, a few moments which I would not expect on a paid service, but overall, great time.

I hope to join more, but I will look at times and lengths in the future

Shaun
Sorry for the hit when you came back into the track, I didn't see you when you were far up in the hill and then suddenly you went in front of me. Nothing I could do there.

Thanks for the race :) Sorry I was a bit angry in the beginning and forced some other people to go off their line when I went back on track.
Quite happy with my result.

Still learning, just my 3rd race. I'm not used to battles so much haha

Good race. I took soft tyres so wasn't expecting to keep up with the top two for the full race.
As I expected, started to fall back in the last 15 minutes but then they started fighting and overtaking each other and I managed to catch up again.
Finally one of them made a mistake, I grabbed my chance and finished second :thumbsup:.

Here's the replay file for whoever was asking for it on TS:-

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-UArlhbdT1dV3hLa3dyVXZVMVk

What is influencing the track temperature in AC?
The practice server had 19 °C air, 24 °C track with 10+ people driving

Official practice 19 °C and 27 °C track
qualy 19°C and 26 °C track

AWESOME race guys - even though i had the worst start and worst end imaginable, that was an awesome charge back through the pack. Paul day, absolutely EPIC racing. Eugene, awesome finish. And then also had some pretty ballsy moves on some backmarkers going into t5.. MAN that was GREAT. I LOVE BRANDS HATCH.. I'm gonna get a t-shirt and wear it when I run this thing. I swear.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back