AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Sun 25 Nov 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I've got a bit of man-flu & I don't think I can manage a 60+ minute race, so can you give my spot to someone else. Thanks.

Having some problems with my throat, I think I'll give my seat to someone else. :/

Hi Craig, sorry for the late notice mate, i'm out today and don't think i'll be back in time for the race so please give my spot to someone else. But if I am back in time and there is space I might hop on to make up the numbers :)

You have all been signed out ..thanks for letting me know :)

Can we assume that as long AC doesn't tell a violation it's safe? Exiting Graham Hill AC let you drive wide...

No AC is so bad at this, hence why this sim is rarely used for leagues ..club rules are no more than two wheels over the white line ..of course, we all break this rule from time to time but that is accidental (a one-off) If someone is constantly going over the white line with 3 wheels or more, he is breaching club rules and risking a ban...most drivers have replay of the event and often watch it, so play it safe and stick to club rules ..do it ..get caught ..you face the consequences :thumbsup:

I can't participe at this race because I have issues with my hardware (pedal is not detected) , so please delete me and give my place for someone else.

Thanks !

No AC is so bad at this, hence why this sim is rarely used for leagues ..club rules are no more than two wheels over the white line ..of course, we all break this rule from time to time but that is accidental (a one-off) If someone is constantly going over the white line with 3 wheels or more, he is breaching club rules and risking a ban...most drivers have replay of the event and often watch it, so play it safe and stick to club rules ..do it ..get caught ..you face the consequences :thumbsup:
OK, checked :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing