AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Sun 11Mar18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me up then.
UQTBb3Y.jpg
Added to reserve.

i'm currently showing a ping of 740 ms. Rebooted my router and PC but still the same. Not going to join the server if i can't resolve it as I don't want to spoil anyone's race, so there may be an Audi up for grabs for a reserve - will confirm on TS.

awesome race. quite fun. only one thing. although i don´t know what happen in lap 1, i have seen people being too agresive in my point of view at the begining, at the first 10 min. i lost a lot of places at the start because off this, but being patiente i gain all lost places.

i make some mistake, but not to much. i went three times out of track, but not hiting anything. and three slide in the first curve!!! but big ones!! i don´t know how i controled it.

see you in at least three weeks.

Yes I did notice, "so unlike you". I was at the end of my Tyres as you came out of the the pits.
I had four or five laps before I was due to pit.:thumbsdown:
I spent quite a few laps looking at your car, and trying to figure out what was wrong with it ,just seemed unpredictable, letting go unexpectedly.

Worst race for me since a long time. No idea what went wrong but my Porsche was a real mess around Brand last night. Sorry for my swearing haha. I was quite pissed with J Lo (@Bobby Pennington). Next time I'll try something else that is NA. Maybe it's time for a new car :p

Other then that, when I did not spin I had some very nice and awesome battles! Whoever were my opponents there, that was SICK! :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%