AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Saturday 6th February 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey boys, don't worry about it. Club racing is about having fun, not playing the blame game. Incidents can happen, that's racing. :)

From the perspective of the front guys we didn't change speed that much. We went from about 120-140kph down to about 90 for the length of the final straight to allow the back of the pack to catch up and we kept that speed until we accelerated out of the final turn. I think the guys at the back were racing to catch up and got caught out.
What he said.

This seems to happen a few times in rolling starts when the lead driver is told to slow down to let the pack catch up. Surely it's up to the pack to stay in touch as it only hurts their own chances? When the next blue moon rises and I'm leading a rolling start I won't be slowing down. :confused::D

From the perspective of the front guys we didn't change speed that much. We went from about 120-140kph down to about 90 for the length of the final straight to allow the back of the pack to catch up and we kept that speed until we accelerated out of the final turn. I think the guys at the back were racing to catch up and got caught out.
yep, exactly what we did. im not blaming anyone, really, who cares? not me. still had a ball.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 218 14.2%