AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Friday May 5th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
You. Are. Fast. Wow.
Thanks, but you probably ain't seen really fast guys yet. I'm usually at least second per lap slower than the fastest guys in ACRL.
Was a fun race, started 18th, was P9 after lap 1, then had a long gravel trip in T7 which got me -5 positions and a slightly damaged rear and slowly worked myself up after that, but lost too much time passing back all those cars to have a chance to catch up to @Tobiman.
Hope your wife is OK @Erik Bennett, being sick sucks

Thanks, but you probably ain't seen really fast guys yet. I'm usually at least second per lap slower than the fastest guys in ACRL.
Was a fun race, started 18th, was P9 after lap 1, then had a long gravel trip in T7 which got me -5 positions and a slightly damaged rear and slowly worked myself up after that, but lost too much time passing back all those cars to have a chance to catch up to @Tobiman.

Thank you, she should be, got a round of antibiotics

Oh yes, Tuomas, Rens & co. are fast as ****. For those looking to improve their pace, watching videos on utube helps. There are some hot-lappers that set incredible times then show and explain the reasoning behind their setups. It's no silver bullet but it's worth a shot. One can only get better!
With that said, for club stuff, I think it's important to have fun. League races are more competitive and I'll encourage everyone to join one.
@demetri Thx for the birthday win. I ran off the track twice losing 15 secs and still had enough gap to cruise to the checkered flag. :D
@Erik Bennett Hope all is well? Take care.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back