AC GT3 @ Brands Hatch - Fri 11May18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I might join you guys. Can i be added as a maybe? Lambo for me
It's been so long, I think we messed up:cautious::unsure:
Batman-signal.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ok, anybody signing up late will have to take what's left. I can't access the server because of some screwy Winhell update or something:cautious: so The Ambassador took care of starting the race server for me. See you boys in few hours.

Late signups, I'll add you to the list, but like I said, you won't be able to request a car. Look at the signup list to see if there is enough cars of the one you want to drive before jumping on the race server please;)

Thanks Bobby for the patience dealing with this bad batch ;-)
It was a great event and the server hiccup allowed for an experimental rolling start which I am REALLY happy about!

I really hope we are doing rolling starts more often.
Too bad a net code issue made me swallow The Convicts fender (I swear he did stuck his fender down my that on purpose, the sunburnt, snake eating, crocodile wrangling, wallaby grilling beach bum).

images

A track I used to loathe really turned into something different - I quite like Brands Hatch now … a … bit.

Thanks Bobby for the patience dealing with this bad batch ;-)
It was a great event and the server hiccup allowed for an experimental rolling start which I am REALLY happy about!

I really hope we are doing rolling starts more often.
Too bad a net code issue made me swallow The Convicts fender (I swear he did stuck his fender down my that on purpose, the sunburnt, snake eating, crocodile wrangling, wallaby grilling beach bum).

images

A track I used to loathe really turned into something different - I quite like Brands Hatch now … a … bit.
You're welcome. You might be a bad batch, but you guys are my bad batch, I love you and wouldn't have you any other way:D

Let me see what we can do about the rolling starts. It went pretty well, but I'm not supposed to do them, BUT it wasn't an official race and I didn't officially win anything:(

As far as that Aussie lunatic @InsaneOzzie goes, I helped him go on a walk about in the Outback by plowing into him. I fear my new nickname may become NetCode. Whatever he found in the bushes must not have agreed with him and he regurgitated it all over you:confused:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back