AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Sunday 7th June 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks everyone for coming out this week! We'd love to see you back next week for some battles at Brands Hatch! :inlove:

Disappointing race for me. In practice earlier this week I could do steady laps in the 2.07 range and had some hope on the top ten. I had some bad luck in qually especially my last lap which would be a 2.06 but 50m before the finish I ran out of fuel:notworthy:. I started 15th but the car in front of me had some trouble after T1 and a lot of cars passed me left and right. I think I was 23rd after that.After some mistakes I was thrown back to 27th. The rest of the race was catching up with some nice battles and some not so nice battles. Finished 17th.

Thanks for organising Chris:thumbsup: and all of you for joining.

Speaking of joining: @Medilloni has a magnificent combo on wednesday scheduled. It's a beautiful track and also very suited for less experienced drivers imo. It's long (10km) but less stressful than Bathurst. It's with the cars from the LeMans'66 movie so sign up for our own Ford vs Ferrari party:).

Sorry for my poor driving sir and pm replied. Sorry to anyone else I may have caused problems. Love Bathurst but forgot how slow I am at it. Lol Almost 4/5 sec slower off leaders pace in qualy (Obviously Chris:roflmao:), when usually I'm about 1.5 to 3 sec off pace.
Really sorry to all.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing