AC GT3 @ Bathurst - Sun 19Aug18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Wow, I wasn't aware AI is worse than multiplayer, my cave-man computer skills would say the opposite:laugh: I spent all Sunday afternoon racing against AI trying to reduce settings to get rid of cpu warnings, no wonder my eyes are like p1ss holes in the snow :roflmao: :roflmao:
Yeah with AI, your cpu has the additional task of calculating and simulating the inputs of all the other cars, whereas in multiplayer of course, (for better or for worse!) those inputs / decisions are made instead by us lot :p

No that is actually very important.. (simple terms) ..AC is telling you it requires more, but your system had no more to give, you are lucky it did crash.

To be honest with you 19 drivers @ Bathurst is about right, anymore will tax a lower spec machine.

Okayama is better optimized, so will not trouble you so much.

One other method I do ..you or may not be aware of it ....when game is running ALT TAB out ..right click bottom of your desktop and run " Task Manager" Find AC (top of list or near top) right click it and Set Priority = Real Time ..your system will now look after AC a lot better :thumbsup:
Thanks for this Craig, tried it as you said though it forced it to 'high' instead of 'realtime' - screenshot attached.

Screenshot shows the game, and 2 AC launchers running - wonder if this has anything to do with my once-per launch crash!
AC screenshot.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back