AC GT3 @ Bathurst - 04 Sun Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My apologies for quiting @JoelK , I felt like crap all day, concentration was so bad I think I'd have been a nuisance to others. But thanks for organising as always, really appreciated:thumbsup:

I nudged a couple of people early on, my apologies for anyone affected and hope there were no places lost:unsure:

Last edited:
OMG. That simracing is some serious hard work, and nervewrecking as well....crashed myself off the track several times without a real reason ‍♂️
Hope I wasn't too much in the way for the rest of y'all.
It was a great experience, thanks for that !!
Derek, you did great handling the blue flags as far as I could see! Glad to have you around. You are now, where I was half a year ago so don't get discouraged but keep practising and racing. By the way, I find Bathurst the most difficult track that I have driven in RD so far. With the 911 that is. So probably the next will go better. Try the Deutslandring race tomorrow. It's only 40 minutes with cars that have a decent default setup.

OMG. That simracing is some serious hard work, and nervewrecking as well....crashed myself off the track several times without a real reason ‍♂️
Hope I wasn't too much in the way for the rest of y'all.
It was a great experience, thanks for that !!

Its very nerve racking when your just starting but gets less and less as you participate more. I think tonight was the first race I wasn't nervous in and im racing since Christmas. You did good for first time out in my opinion.

Was on for a decent result (top 10 in a race of 30 for me) and I borked my pitstop and no tyre change happened. Still don't know how that happened as I checked it many times before race start.

I would have held Han off otherwise :p

Really enjoyed it though thanks Craig and Joel and all the drivers :thumbsup:
Yeah George. I could not pass that damn 650 of yours.:( So I hacked your pitstop to deny tyre change.:whistling:

Sorry guys, Simresults tells me the result file is bigger than 40MB and cannot process it. If anyone has the result file that can be open and read it, I would appreciate it. I would like to check my lap times for consistancy, etc. Thanks in advance ;)
do you have content manager?
If you do, you can go to the Result tab and you should find the las race. If you press details, and the press on any name, it will show you all the lap times and compound he was using.

Last edited:
O man, this was a heavy one. I was most of the time busy not to crash my 911. Frustrated that every time I got near George something happened so that the gap increased. Had an incident with car that I lapped on the long straight (he had a blue flag) but then he tried to overtake me on the inside in the chicane. Didn't expect that of course. Got off track and lost a position.

But I had a lot of fun and I'm a bit proud that I could bring the 911 to the finish with just minor damage.

Thanks Joel for organising.

Yeah thanks everybody for participating tonight and filling up the grid, it was really awesome to see so many guys being there :thumbsup:

And btw, @Enzo Fazzi damn that Lambo ain't easy to pass :D Great battle there, and really spiced up my race :roflmao:
I think I could've stayed ahead of Aki if I had pitted when you came up behind me but that would've been a lot less fun.

Was kinda disappointed with the track temp as it was too cold for the mediums to work properly, but I'd need 22 or lower for the softs on the Lambo. My quali lap was a miracle with both rear tires being completely overheated.

NEXT WEEK:

m16_5339_fine-jpg.318701

I think I could've stayed ahead of Aki if I had pitted when you came up behind me but that would've been a lot less fun.

Was kinda disappointed with the track temp as it was too cold for the mediums to work properly, but I'd need 22 or lower for the softs on the Lambo. My quali lap was a miracle with both rear tires being completely overheated.
I wanted to try out something new with the varied track temp. Guess some guys benefitted from it and some guys didn't. For the Audi it was just on the edge for the softs. If it would've been 27c then they would've been undriveable and the mediums would've started working.

do you have content manager?
If you do, you can go to the Result tab and you should find the las race. If you press details, and the press on any name, it will show you all the lap times and compound he was using.
Hi Raresch, yes, I did it, but only practice and qualy results :geek:
I know where the json for CM is, but imposible to open within the app. :notworthy:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%