AC GT3 @ Bathurst - 04 Sun Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
59:55 Race start and first 7 and half laps until game crashed
Qualifying pole lap
Hello @Henri Sinik :D
Would you be kind to let me know the app you're using on your left side of your screen? I', using a VR headset, so no name tags foe me, and I would like to know the names I am racing against. :unsure:
Also, the lower right hand side app is the "big brother" of Sidekick, I thought it was left without development, I prefered though, but I lost the old file, what was the name so I can search for it on RD?
Thank you in advance. ;)

Hello @Henri Sinik :D
Would you be kind to let me know the app you're using on your left side of your screen? I', using a VR headset, so no name tags foe me, and I would like to know the names I am racing against. :unsure:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/substanding.4998/
Also, the lower right hand side app is the "big brother" of Sidekick, I thought it was left without development, I prefered though, but I lost the old file, what was the name so I can search for it on RD?
Thank you in advance. ;)
https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/raceessentials-v1-4-9.41103/

I like the Finns as persons:) but not as competing drivers:(. They're all too bloody fast:cry:. Are you born with pedals on your feet and breastfed with gasoline or something like that? ;) But welcome of course, @Birche !:thumbsup:
Spent a good few years living and working with people from Sweden, Norway and Finland (in their countries, and in others as a holiday rep:confused:), some of the best years of my life, being taught to drive on a frozen lake then drinking.... a little bit:laugh: We had knicknames for each other, our favourite was 'Scandihooligans', pretty much sums some unforgettable times:roflmao:

The question is often asked, how do so many great drivers come from such a small population (comparatively)? I'd put it down to being encouraged and to learn in early years in adverse conditions, compared to the 'wrapped in cotton wool' approach prevalent in the rest of Europe. IMO only of course;)

Hello fellow racers,
I would like to explain why I am so active suddenly and annoy you with so many questions.
I've been a member since 2015, raced several races online; I remember an epic one with GTOs in The Bull Ring where @JoelK was there too and had a close fight with, which I lost of course, but finished 5th. (Way before he became a more better Alien :laugh:)
My pedals were a S%#&T and I couldn't brake poperly, which caused many incidents, and my lack of setting up race cars force me to decide to race online sheldomly.
Later, work was too demanding and for me it was/is impossible to race at 19:00GMT weekdays, so I disappeared from online racing, though I kept my Premium account because since I was 15 I only wanted to race, and in real life that is impossible for me, so SIMs were/are my enjoyment.
After 2 years I manged to race from time to time against AI, read many material about setups, and bought a decent set of pedals, which I am getting used to using properly.
I am on holiday, so I decided to dedicate full time to online racing during this month, and Saturday and Sunday races may be great for me when I am not on holiday and therefore I could keep going. Yet, for me it takes many hours to set up the car and get to know the tracks which I would have to do during weekdays. We'll see.
My consistancy is aweful, but I'll work my ass off to improve it.
I'm ager to learn and practice, and you are the ones who can help me.
So, I appreciate your kindness, helpfulness, and patience.
I have so much fun racing.
Now, let's burn some rubber.

So, to explain more why I stopped - https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/dropping-out-of-signed-up-race.137215/#post-2504672

I was really enjoying the race after a mess of qualifying, being forced off early in lap 1, having managed to see off @Wozu and keep him behind me, was looking forward to having a right old battle with @ChikiWaki, up into 9th, car felt great, considering I'd never driven it before this week, and..... first time ever a callout has come through while I've been in an RD race - I pulled over safely, logged out. Arse.

Callout was rubbish too, Misper found before we could really get going and one of the vehicles broke down.

Thanks to @JoelK for hosting.
I remember when you posted this back in '17. What you do is amazing and you never have to worry about dropping out of the races. Being on a Mountain Rescue Team and getting that call.......hat's off to you man. I'm just glad to see you around and that you're still running.

How do you guys remain fast with heavier fuel loads? Less TC and more brake bias to the rear to help the car turn?
They are freaks of nature:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: None of it makes sense to me except:alien::alien::alien::alien::alien: That's why I call 'em Time Bandits. They're stealing time and I have no idea where they are getting it from:cautious::unsure::O_o: but most of them will help you out when they can. I wouldn't recommend doing it on race day, because we are all chasing our tails at that point:D Since you finished 7th, you probably have a mother ship like the rest of the Bandits;):cool: Great finish man.

Hello fellow racers,
I would like to explain why I am so active suddenly and annoy you with so many questions.
I've been a member since 2015, raced several races online; I remember an epic one with GTOs in The Bull Ring where @JoelK was there too and had a close fight with, which I lost of course, but finished 5th. (Way before he became a more better Alien :laugh:)
My pedals were a S%#&T and I couldn't brake poperly, which caused many incidents, and my lack of setting up race cars force me to decide to race online sheldomly.
Later, work was too demanding and for me it was/is impossible to race at 19:00GMT weekdays, so I disappeared from online racing, though I kept my Premium account because since I was 15 I only wanted to race, and in real life that is impossible for me, so SIMs were/are my enjoyment.
After 2 years I manged to race from time to time against AI, read many material about setups, and bought a decent set of pedals, which I am getting used to using properly.
I am on holiday, so I decided to dedicate full time to online racing during this month, and Saturday and Sunday races may be great for me when I am not on holiday and therefore I could keep going. Yet, for me it takes many hours to set up the car and get to know the tracks which I would have to do during weekdays. We'll see.
My consistancy is aweful, but I'll work my ass off to improve it.
I'm ager to learn and practice, and you are the ones who can help me.
So, I appreciate your kindness, helpfulness, and patience.
I have so much fun racing.
Now, let's burn some rubber.
Glad to see you back around Victor:thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline