AC GT3 @ Barcelona, Sunday 9th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry, another quick question. Does the Discord voice channel just unlock on race day?

It sounds like you need to associate your RD account to discord.

This means discord knows you are an RD premium member and can access all the voice channels. They are padlocked for normal members.

Let us know if you have issues. It can be a bit fiddly! You might need to disassociate and associate again if it doesn't work! Thanks for getting setup in advance :thumbsup:

Last edited:
It sounds like you need to associate your RD account to discord.

This means discord knows you are an RD premium member and can access all the voice channels. They are padlocked for normal members.

Let us know if you have issues. It can be a bit fiddly! You might need to disassociate and associate again if it doesn't work! Thanks for getting setup in advance :thumbsup:

Thanks for that, managed to link it. Although it shows a padlock, when tapping it allows me to join.

So this one for race day?
996410FC-BC73-4403-9466-AF6E2AB0B96A.jpeg

Closing Assetto Corsa and starting again sometimes works. At least with Content Manager.

There's also another practice server (Sachsenring) running that I don't see.

Last edited:
O yes that can also be the case. And do you have all the required DLC's installed?

Last edited:
Yes, I have all the DLC available for AC. I did try with the filter options on both launchers. It’s just odd that the MX5/TT race appeared on the stock launcher, and the GT3 race appeared on CM.

No biggie, as long as the race server appears on either on Sunday I’m golden!

Yes, I have all the DLC available for AC. I did try with the filter options on both launchers. It’s just odd that the MX5/TT race appeared on the stock launcher, and the GT3 race appeared on CM.

Well, I think we should solve the problem because it's most likely that if you can't find the practice server, you also don't get to see the race server as they're using the same configuration and naming. After work today I will start stock AC to see if I can see the server and which settings I use for online. So please keep following this thread or I can PM you with my findings.

Here's my printscreen from assetto corsa core when I search for 'racedep'
1620395250125.png

Last edited:
Having only had time to practice once this week I have a feeling the T10-15 complex will be a big decider for this race. One out of every five laps or so I'm running wide in T10 and miss the apexes of 14 -15. How are you finding the track in the Z4 @random2k4 ?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 331 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 462 39.2%