AC GT3 @ Bahrain - Sunday 6th December 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What's that? It's the last race of the year! With the two week break for Christmas and the New Year, let's do something fast and frantic -- it's Barbagallo Raceway near Perth, Australia. A short track that's definitely easy to learn, but hard to master :thumbsup:

Finally had myself a good race today!
Too many little mistakes in qualy and qualified P8.
Made it down to P5 in a few laps and stayed put!
Moved up to P3 after pitstops ahead. I was surprisingly consistent throughout but had only one brain fart and missed a comer completely lol.

Made my pitstop from P3, came out P4, then lost it to Ernie in about under 2 laps I think.

Had to defend against Thomas with warn tires towards the end. Great chase and pressure man! Finished the race in P5 with left front tire at 87%.

Congrats to Chris and the podiums! I had a blast but wasn't expecting to, so didn't feel like recording the race, but I should have! It was not a boring race defending, especially against Ernie.

Thanks @Chris Down for hosting

Yes that were some fun last two laps! Good and clean racing, guess I had the much more better tires but didnt want to risk collision with a too hard attempt.

Had not raced here before and did only 1 hour practice to learn track so I am ok with the result. Had a constant pace but as well one little mistake in the double left hander which cost me about 7 seconds and P5 I guess.
Thx for organizing and cu all soon.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years