AC GT3 @ Bahrain - Sunday 28th March 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
38452704692_daf64d7265_b.jpg

by filnove on Flickr: link

This week we're at Bahrain, with its long straights that make it great for overtaking. Come join us for 60 minutes of GT3 action!

Please note DST change in the host timezone! Practice starts at 7pm UK time, qualifying at 8:20pm UK time, and the race at 8:40 UK time.

SGP link: https://beta.simracing.gp/events/ItPd6Sk0TIX11I-n5asvZ

600px-Bahrain_International_Circuit--Grand_Prix_Layout.svg.png

On Wednesdays, there is a great opportunity to prepare yourself for this race by joining a MX5 Cup event on the same track. You can learn the racing lines, overtaking spots, and even the braking points in a car that's less demanding than the GT3s -- and you can still have a lot of fun at the same time! Search for the MX5 event in the Calendar or on the RaceDepartment community on simracing.gp.

Join us

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Password: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:

• Practice Server: #12
  • Race Server: SGP
Cars: DLC is required for this event

GT3:

Track: Bahrain (download here)
Pit stop: Mandatory
Track Temps: 20C air/26C track
Track Condition: Clear

Recommended App: Helicorsa (download here)

Voice chat: Discord (speakers obligated, microphone optional)

Free practice: server will be available throughout the week.
Official practice: 18:00 UTC (1 hour 20 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:20 UTC (20 minutes)
Race: 19:40 UTC (60 minutes)

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

This pit exit leading right into a sharp turn with a late entry is so ridiculously unsafe. Why did Tilke choose to design it like that?

If anybody is wondering the record for this track in our category (or the nearest comparable) is

FIA WEC GTE-AmUnited Kingdom Ross GunnAston Martin Vantage AMR GTE1:57.24214 December 2019

Last edited:
Chris can you put me on the entry list with a Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 please
McLaren 650S GT3 pls

Good morning gents. We have moved over to simracing.gp and discord servers for all our club events. If you scan through post one, you will find details on how to register and signup for the race itself. If you contact bram asap you should be setup in time for the race on sunday. Any problems or questions just shout in here. Hopefully see you both on track sunday.

This pit exit leading right into a sharp turn with a late entry is so ridiculously unsafe. Why did Tilke choose to design it like that?
Probably falls into the same category like the barrier Grosjean spiked into.
One look at Google maps told me that this barrier should have a different angle.
They could've moved the barrier a little bit without issues, there's nothing more in the way than sand.
Same for the out exit... Could be feeded back to the track on the next straight...
The time change means I can probaby take part more often now, as it won't interfere with Sunday plans! :D
If I didn't get it completely wrong, there's no "change" for more than one event, and that is only depending on your time zone at the moment of the event.

Europe is going one hour forward on Sunday at 02:00 so when the event starts, the change of event time and summer time change will cancel each other out.

No idea when Canada, or your accurate timezone will do the move (do you do it at all?)
We're using 20 air / 26 track for this? :confused:
Yes, as with all gt3 events.
So 2x softs vs 1x Medium is almost the same pace overall.
And also so we don't have to think about tyre temperatures for every event :)
Is it just me but I don't see a practice server
I don't see one either. The RD servers had some maintenance this week so it's probably due to this.
The practice servers aren't managed by the Sgp automations yet and Chris said he had a lot of work to do. That's probably why :)

Good morning gents. We have moved over to simracing.gp and discord servers for all our club events. If you scan through post one, you will find details on how to register and signup for the race itself. If you contact bram asap you should be setup in time for the race on sunday. Any problems or questions just shout in here. Hopefully see you both on track sunday.

I wasn't sure, should we still announce intent to race on these threads and the car ? I mean outside of general chat.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back