AC GT3 @ Aosta Semi Oval - Tuesday 30 June 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks guys for coming and congrats on the victory @Chark !

I'll tell the boys deliver this trophy to you
trophy.jpg

The race was very nice and enjoyable except for the first corner.. :ninja:
Nissan's left front tyre was properly abused by this layout. It was reaching 122 Celsius at the last section of every single lap!

I'd like to hear other car's tyre temperatures out of curiosity!

Thanks guys for coming and congrats on the victory @Chark !

I'll tell the boys deliver this trophy to you
View attachment 97596

The race was very nice and enjoyable except for the first corner.. :ninja:
Nissan's left front tyre was properly abused by this layout. It was reaching 122 Celsius at the last section of every single lap!

I'd like to hear other car's tyre temperatures out of curiosity!
about 100-110 degrees on my left side.

Thank you @Akis for the trophy! :roflmao: I'll make sure to buy a hangar to store it. :D

I remember very clearly the first race I signed up for, here at RaceDepartment: it was administrated by you. So I'm glad my first win is happening with you too, @Akis! :)

I was happy and confortable with the track, the car, and my pace. I avoided (very closely) the incident in turn one, and then managed my race until the lapped cars let me by nicely. I still lost some time, and @Akis never left my mirrors. From the 10 lap to go mark, I really begun to stress out as I saw the gap diminishing. I was really happy to step up a bit and not do any mistakes.

I know that it's a club race, that @Akis and @Niki Đaković were not in the best fitting car for this track, and that @Franklin Stegink and @Tobias Röhner crashed at the beginning of the race, but I'm still very happy with my first win, containing the pressure it takes is a big achievement for me! :)

P.S.: About the tyres, I had increased (a lot) the pressures of the left tyres to remain with acceptable temperatures. Otherwise it was something like 110°C, 120°C after a few laps I'd say.

my MP4 left front tyre was about 95-100 I think... I had medium tyres and no change in pression.

By the way, it was a fantastic race for me, I had a proper wheel to wheel fight and until the very end I was fighting for track position, and by the end of the race I was drenched with sweat ahahah

Excellent combination.

LOL. I ren 35psi dat tire, 106C or so max. Soft couldn't hold it in quali. Had to use Medium to qual.
@Chark: Danged the glorious start.. car was banged everywhere. Would of enjoyed giving you a proper chase. Well driven.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back