AC GT3 @ Algarve (Portimão) - Sunday 25th October 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Was a really exhausting first Assetto Corsa race for me. Had a decent start from 9 to 7 but got spun in Turn 8 and was damn last afterwards. :( Still had fun catching up and having a few fights.

However the second half if the race I was pretty much alone all time so tried to keep it consistent. Still a really technical and tricky track. Struggled a lot with track-limits at 1 and keeping it on track in 15.

Had fun ... see ya next time :)

Congratulations on your first podium, Stefan @random2k4 !

I did not participate in this, but you lot are very active after the race and I need a quick answer. I need 2 apps for AC:
1.One that always shows brake bias on display. Now it's only shown when you actually change it, but sometimes I forget to do it and I want it to be always on.
2. One app that shows only the squares from the original Lap Time app. I don't want to see the delta from that app.

Thanks ;):thumbsup:

May I suggest using SimHub? I have built myself a (currently) two page dash which I use for everything except checking other drivers' track positions. You can see it in action in my stream of the RaceConnect NLS race a week ago: Twitch (the second page is on for most of the time, the first page appears at around 17:19). It's still work in progress and I'm still tweaking and expanding it, but maybe this is sort of what you need.

Came out of the1st stop and saw George @GEO147 and, I think, Luca @Luca Badin ahead, again!, realised they'd done something illegal cunning:whistling: with their stops and had it all to do again.

Aye, me and George both did 1L and mediums, I pitted immediately after you overtook me but botched it by realising too late that I had the wrong strategy selected - cue an eternity reversing in and out of my pit box. Any hope of fighting for P4/5 was lost then, though I doubt I would have had the necessary pace anyway. Those Maccas were so much faster in the high downforce sections, couldn't really match that with worn mediums.

Some interesting battles with Hape and Luca, Luca was having some tyre problems, I am sure, I was taking the occasional chunk of time out of his lead, and he let me go past in the end, so grateful for that Luca.

Yes, well, tires weren't *bad* per se, until the last 10 minutes or so, but I didn't have much pace anyway. I calculated that I would lose less time by letting you past, and then catching you by not changing tyres. Due to my pit mishap, we'll never know :ninja:

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 314 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 212 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years