AC GT3 @ Algarve International Circuit - Sun 12Aug18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@rikirk because he's Ze Krazy German. I thought I loved Porsche and I do, but Dirk and I have been friends for 1 1/2 years now. You want to talk about :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove: of Porsche? This is without a doubt the most loyal, determined, hard headed never say die man on the face of the planet:D I used to drive it until I realized my 2 rear tires must of come off of Satan's ride because they were always on fire and smoking:cautious: Must be a Bavarian thing:D

WUFXNvS.png

I think something is wrong give me the AMG, need to get those distances a bit closer I suppose
Ok, that's it. Between you and @slim.kac I know I'm going to have a heart attack today. I just want all of you to know when I go silent and my car slowly goes off into a gravel trap that it was nice getting to know you and racing with you.

Please cremate me and spread my ashes around the Nordschleife where I can haunt @Dirk Steffen for the rest of his sim life. Since he won't own up to being one and I must be one, I have my own pallbearer's lined up to carry separate canisters of ashes to different locales around the track:D
5078e73599a84160de1821fa241c0b8e.jpg

@Dirk Steffen wondering how can you handle that animal, it's definitely beyond my own skills... anyhow, did you try this: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-911-gt3-r-2016-sound-mod.22222/ ?
Oh I am not skilled by any stretch of the imagination. I am just stubborn. Now if you want to see a quick driver in a 911 watch Dragos ;-)

@Buster If you have a heart, you'll give him a 911. If you have a mind, you'll give him an Audi:sneaky::laugh:
You heartless, mean, ill tempered, evil Buuuaaaaaasssstaaaaarrrrrd !
I still love you though - may the ride that drives you up there one day be the ride you so very much deserve for the pleasantries you have heaved upon your dear friends in life.

29b8d408605a599bebb162e081b0f5de--rusty-cars-barn-finds.jpg

Ok, that's it. Between you and @slim.kac I know I'm going to have a heart attack today. I just want all of you to know when I go silent and my car slowly goes off into a gravel trap that it was nice getting to know you and racing with you.

Please cremate me and spread my ashes around the Nordschleife where I can haunt @Dirk Steffen for the rest of his sim life. Since he won't own up to being one and I must be one, I have my own pallbearer's lined up to carry separate canisters of ashes to different locales around the track:D
5078e73599a84160de1821fa241c0b8e.jpg

I think you have something confused - aren’t those the 10 virgins only Audi drivers get once they are done polishing their stanced chromed wheels, wearing obnoxious sunglasses at night, driving drunk after having woken up the neighborhood after hours blasting “Ummmmpfaa, Ummmppffha, Ummmpphaaaa” noise throught their dual 80 centimeter subwoofers and doing frontwheel drive burnouts on the strip?

You are not in the same league Bobby, not even playing the same sport!

Oh I am not skilled by any stretch of the imagination. I am just stubborn. Now if you want to see a quick driver in a 911 watch Dragos ;-)

You heartless, mean, ill tempered, evil Buuuaaaaaasssstaaaaarrrrrd !
I still love you though - may the ride that drives you up there one day be the ride you so very much deserve for the pleasantries you have heaved upon your dear friends in life.

29b8d408605a599bebb162e081b0f5de--rusty-cars-barn-finds.jpg

I think you have something confused - aren’t those the 10 virgins only Audi drivers get once they are done polishing their stanced chromed wheels, wearing obnoxious sunglasses at night, driving drunk after having woken up the neighborhood after hours blasting “Ummmmpfaa, Ummmppffha, Ummmpphaaaa” noise throught their dual 80 centimeter subwoofers and doing frontwheel drive burnouts on the strip?

You are not in the same league Bobby, not even playing the same sport!
giphy.gif

• Deleted member 231027

alright I might just actually be retarded I actually thought it was still saturday ...:ninja:
and it seemed so fun to give bobby a heart attack

Thanks for the race guys! Some great battles out there! :thumbsup:

It was a short call to join, and had to learn AC GT3 physics and the "unique" track layout on the fly after spending an hour or two today with the same combo in RaceRoom. Qualifying pace was OK, but I was surprised on my race pace. Could have battled for top5 if I don't try to adjust my fuel strategy when pitting, and hence miss my pit box. Luckily I still found some fun after my voluntary drive-through and finally a proper pit stop on the lap after. :)

If anyone has a full replay to share, I'd appreciate an upload. My max replay limit cut the first quarter of the race... :notworthy: :rolleyes:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back