rF2 GT3 @ Algarve - Friday October 28th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Well, I am stupidly slow and my PB so far is 1:48.6 or so :tongue:
That's still loads better than how I'm doing right now. I'm lucky if I get a clean lap less than 2:00. These cars are really difficult to keep stable under braking for some reason.. Not sure if its how the cars are setup or what, I've been trying to tweak it but it's been largely unsuccessful (and frustrating).

That's still loads better than how I'm doing right now. I'm lucky if I get a clean lap less than 2:00. These cars are really difficult to keep stable under braking for some reason.. Not sure if its how the cars are setup or what, I've been trying to tweak it but it's been largely unsuccessful (and frustrating).

I have had to adjust the coast lock on the differential upwards on all of the cars to some degree to suit my driving habits, give that a try. Start at 75% and back it down from there.

I found that I have to slow my downshifts down a lot and keep some throttle applied. If I feel the back end starting to slip I have to let off the brake some and apply some more gas.

This is a surprisingly challenging track. Should be interesting in the race, half the corners you won't know if someone is spun out ahead of you!

I have had to adjust the coast lock on the differential upwards on all of the cars to some degree to suit my driving habits, give that a try. Start at 75% and back it down from there.

I found that I have to slow my downshifts down a lot and keep some throttle applied. If I feel the back end starting to slip I have to let off the brake some and apply some more gas.

This is a surprisingly challenging track. Should be interesting in the race, half the corners you won't know if someone is spun out ahead of you!
Thanks for the tips! Very helpful! Finally got my laps down to a relatively consistent 1:52 - 1:53. I know I have a lot of room for improvement yet, but would these times keep me close enough to the rest of y'all?

´Q: i did a relatively good time at the qualy, it matched the times i did at the practice.

R1: had a good start from 6º (i think), just did my race without many problems, just one or two mistakes, finished 5º

R2: I started from 4º had a great start and jumped to 1º at the start (thank you launch control! :) managed to keep there for a lap, then i spun on turn 2 (s0rry for the mess i caused) an i was moved to last, from there i just kept going and managed to finish 4º

thank you for the race, and congratulations for the podium ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back