AC GT3/2 @ Barcelona Moto - Tuesday 3rd November 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
guys, thanks for the praise, but I have to disagree! this event was littered with organisational mistakes!

I will make sure in future that these are addressed!
The only organisational mistake I can see is the penalties. Fully understand that it sucked for those who were hit by that. Imo they should be turned off for all events, they cause more harm than good, simply because they can't detect the reason behind a cut.

Not understanding the starting procedure, not much you can do about. Martin being stuck on the grid due to a black screen, thus causing disorder in the grid. You were already heading to the pits when it became apparent that another lap was needed as there opened a gap during reinstalling the correct order. Things just added up a bit.

The only organisational mistake I can see is the penalties. Fully understand that it sucked for those who were hit by that. Imo they should be turned off for all events, they cause more harm than good, simply because they can't detect the reason behind a cut.

Not understanding the starting procedure, not much you can do about. Martin being stuck on the grid due to a black screen, thus causing disorder in the grid. You were already heading to the pits when it became apparent that another lap was needed as there opened a gap during reinstalling the correct order. Things just added up a bit.

Totally agree with @kedy89
And I totally missed that call for a second installation lap, sorry for that :( I slowed immediately when I realised what the yapping in TS was :whistling:
I'm keeping the teamspeak on quite low volume because it distracts me so much. I think I'll have to try to learn to live with distractions while driving and tune that volume up a bit :laugh:
Specially @Si was hard to hear because of his kind of low voice at the moment. It really mixed up nicely with engine growl ;)

Totally agree with @kedy89
And I totally missed that call for a second installation lap, sorry for that :( I slowed immediately when I realised what the yapping in TS was :whistling:
I'm keeping the teamspeak on quite low volume because it distracts me so much. I think I'll have to try to learn to live with distractions while driving and tune that volume up a bit :laugh:
Specially @Si was hard to hear because of his kind of low voice at the moment. It really mixed up nicely with engine growl ;)
Yeah, we were going race speed for the first couple of corners. Great awareness by everyone not to crash when we suddenly slowed down again :thumbsup:
Teamspeak has been a bit distracting lately, many background noises (not speaking of the engine sounds here) but noone talking. Which reminds me @SakL could you please slightly turn down your volume in the TS settings, you're always a bit louder than others.

Yeah, we were going race speed for the first couple of corners. Great awareness by everyone not to crash when we suddenly slowed down again :thumbsup:
Teamspeak has been a bit distracting lately, many background noises (not speaking of the engine sounds here) but noone talking. Which reminds me @SakL could you please slightly turn down your volume in the TS settings, you're always a bit louder than others.

You can actually turn down volumes for people individually in TS on your own end. It's what I did. :)

Man I'm pretty sad I missed this one, hopefully next one will be at a better time for me. I couldn't get out of work this time :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back