AC GT3 - 1hr @ Donington - Saturday 20th Dec. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Funny Race! =)

Like everytime i messed up everything for me (perhaps because I had to get up at 8:30 am) :D - Pole: 8 after Corner 2: Last xD
The Z4 drives like a boat :D
75906-b1b2d08e620660187488a9c0e48d1a7a.jpg

-----------------------------------
Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year

Hax
Funny Race! =)

Like everytime i messed up everything for me (perhaps because I had to get up at 8:30 am) :D - Pole: 8 after Corner 2: Last xD
The Z4 drives like a boat :D
75906-b1b2d08e620660187488a9c0e48d1a7a.jpg

-----------------------------------
Merry X-Mas and Happy New Year
Had to wake up at 6:30 so I guess we both have the same excuse=p. (Just kidding, found out my connection failed for 5 sec, causing the crash.)

Had a pretty average race and in the end a boring race. For about 30 laps I was by myself! Unfortunately I got taken out 4 times and was nursing a damaged car for the whole race. Had a great time listening to all the banter though ;)
Shame I lost contact with the server for some reason
On a side note I'm absolutely stoked that the fmod fps bug has been fixed, makes racing just that little bit easier :)

Thanks for the entire year guys. Thanks for the tips, the laughs and the stick you have given.

I have just installed Jamie's wheel and it is awesome. So much more feedback, much wider range of force strength and much easier to feel and turn into an oversteer slide.

Tho i was not here this last Saturday ( and the last month to :whistling:), i just want to say i'f always enjoyed
Racing the Aussie events! :)

it's mostly better/funnier then the EU events that i rarely Race

You guys are a good sport to have around the track and on Teamspeak !:thumbsup:

Hopefully i can make it to more events with you guys in 2015 and on, Cheers to ya all and happy Holidays!

Tho i was not here this last Saturday ( and the last month to :whistling:), i just want to say i'f always enjoyed
Racing the Aussie events! :)

it's mostly better/funnier then the EU events that i rarely Race

You guys are a good sport to have around the track and on Teamspeak !:thumbsup:

Hopefully i can make it to more events with you guys in 2015 and on, Cheers to ya all and happy Holidays!
We also enjoyed your company mate! Not that we could see you on track most of the time because you were so far ahead!! Hahah :alien:

2014 was the best year I've ever had in the Sim-Racing hobby. It started off slow, and I wasn't sure I'd be able to get consistent numbers of 5 or more people for an event, but now it's grown into a really nice group of regulars, who as it turns out are all really great blokes. So it's really nice to hear that when we have international people sign up, they enjoyed their time even more than when they race with their own countrymen haha!

Thanks for 2014 gents, I've loved every moment of it, and here's hoping for an even bigger and better 2015! :D

Yeah - Cheers to the South African, American, Dutch, Greeks, Fins and other Euros who have joined us. They all (except those super friendly Yanks) kicked our butts.
Thank God for Sun and the Abarth League - no pressure in 2015 mate but our entire nation is depending on you.

We also enjoyed your company mate! Not that we could see you on track most of the time because you were so far ahead!! Hahah :alien:

2014 was the best year I've ever had in the Sim-Racing hobby. It started off slow, and I wasn't sure I'd be able to get consistent numbers of 5 or more people for an event, but now it's grown into a really nice group of regulars, who as it turns out are all really great blokes. So it's really nice to hear that when we have international people sign up, they enjoyed their time even more than when they race with their own countrymen haha!

Thanks for 2014 gents, I've loved every moment of it, and here's hoping for an even bigger and better 2015! :D

Likewise @Chris Stacey. Certainly the best fun I have had online and generally I must say. Always looking forward to the next event regardless of car/track combo. Must be the company I am keeping!!
Of course great credit must go to you for the effort you put in to get things going for us and to @Tony Binelli for his efforts too. Thanks to the pair of you for all of that!
Looking forward to getting a bit closer to the front and having some tight tussles next year.
Merry Xmas to all and see you on the track soon.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back