AC GT3 - 1hr @ Donington - Saturday 20th Dec. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It is with a great sense of unhappiness that I have to sign out from todays race:mad::mad:
Not happy Jan:(:(:(
Bloody Christmas catchups.:mad:
looks like being an absolute cracker. Have fun you lot:thumbsup:

is tony's server still up? iv been trying to get into that server but it wont let me...i hope its not my connection...i made sure as well that i have the latest version of donington

and another thing, did something changed with teamspeak? i cant get into it as well?

is tony's server still up? iv been trying to get into that server but it wont let me...i hope its not my connection...i made sure as well that i have the latest version of donington

and another thing, did something changed with teamspeak? i cant get into it as well?
TS main server is down for maintenance, use the backup server:
TS3 Temporary server is: 213.163.71.106
TS3 Temporary password is: bazinga

Awesome race guys! Was a really great 4 way battle in the lead until I started to hit people :cry:

Screenshot_bmw_z4_gt3_doningtonpark_20-12-2014-21-34-22_zps771b660f.jpg~original

Had a nice time following the leaders, (improving my laptimes to a low 1:33, high 1:32:D) until my game crashed. It just started making some weird noises and after 2 or 3 corners my screen went black, but I still had feedback from the wheel. Sorry if I hit someone while the crash happened.
PS: Does AC provide any crash logs or something like that? So I can get it Sorted out before the brands hatch race later.

Awesome fun. I love these long events. Managed to get all the way through without any mistakes or excursions onto the grass. I was nursing the car the whole way so as to make no mistakes and preserve the tires. Had a brief battle with @Aidan Keranen but I wasn't too worried because I knew you were pitting m8. @Tony Binelli had his eye on my arse as usual, but he couldn't get close enough to take me from behind.

So so happy with a podium. Congrats to @Sun Levi for the win and @Michael Young for 2nd.
Thanks to Chris + Tony for the event :thumbsup: Merry Xmas boys.

Cheers for coming everyone!
Nice way to finish off the racing year :D
Great racing in the top 4 for first half of the race, epic battle between the Mercedes's and Beamer's. Loved it!

Took the risk of pitting halfway. For me, the right decision, was able to keep up with @David Armstrong and @Tony Binelli for half the race and a had a good battle. The last half was pretty useless if I be honest, but fantastic racing and really started enjoying the circuit (once I learnt how to get through T1 properly :D )

Great race all!

Had an epic time battling in the front few cars for the first three quarters of the race. I must have felt lost after spinning out and losing touch with the podium places as my last 10 laps were horrible. :p

Thanks for the past 6-7 months of these Australian club races and I look forward to many more in 2015! :D

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year all!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years