FM4 GT2 World Championship S1

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
GT2WC.png
Hi everyone, I thinking about starting up a GT2 world championship, if your interested please reply to this thread. Each in event there will be 3 heats, points scoring system will be the same as in the BTCC,

1st : 20 points, 2nd : 17 points, 3rd : 15 points, 4th : 13 points, 5th : 11 points, 6th : 10 points, 7th : 9 points, 8th : 8 points, 9th : 7 points, 10th : 6 points, 11th : 5 points, 12th : 4 points, 13th : 3 points, 14th : 2 points, 15th : 1 point

Driving Aids

ABS : OFF
Steering : SIMULATION OR NORMAL
Traction Control : OFF
Stabiltiy Control : OFF
Shifting : MANUAL ONLY NO CLUTCH ALLOWED
Racing line : ALLOWED

All races will be a 60 minuet timed race.
  • Full damage will be utilised.
  • Each event will begin with a single flying lap qualifying session to determine the grid for the race.
  • Each race will require at least 1 mandatory pit stop, failure to complete the stop will see you disqualified from the race.
  • Timeout will be set to 3 minutes after the first person has crossed the line.
  • Teams will be allocated after the shakedown events take place.
  • Cars can be tuned/upgraded to no higher than 763 Pi, which is the highest of the GT2 cars when first brought so in theory all are equal.
  • Drivers lowest scores from 2 of the 10 rounds taking place will be dropped from the final results to aid those unable to compete every race.
  • Lobby will open at 8.15pm (UK Time) to allow for any connection issues.
  • This will be open to all Licensed Members.
  • If you are not connected by the race start time, you will not be able to race. If you get disconnected during the race, you will miss the race, unless everyone disconnects.
  • Each race will start with a rolling start - The Pace car will start at the back of the grid, and all race cars must wait until it passes through the middle to the front of the grid. Then we will follow the Pace car in the positions that we qualified in until the last corner (this doesn't include kinks) of the track, then the car at the front of the grid will control the grid. Once the car at the FRONT of the grid has crossed the start finish line you may commence racing.
Calendar is on the following thread... http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...ionship-calendar-results-and-standings.50266/

Cars available

Audi
R8 LMS (NO CONVERSION ALLOWED TO 4WD)
BMW
#2 BMW M3 GTR
#6 Prototype Technology Group M3 GTR
#92 Rahal Letterman Racing M3 GT2
#79 Jeff Hoons BMW M3 GT2 Art Car
Ferrari
#62 Risi Competizione F430GT
#90 Frarnbacher Racing F430GT
#89 Hankook Team Frarnbacher F430GT
#83 Risi Competizione F430GT
#62 Risi Competizione F458 Italia
Ford
#40 Robertson Racing Ford GT Mk7
Jaguar
#33 RSR XKR GT
Lamborghini
#08 West Yokohama Gallardo LP560-4
Panoz
#51 Panoz Esperante GTLM
#050 Panoz Racing Abruzzi

If your interested please post, and you will be put into the post, 'sign up' below.

Should we do a number plate thing, has anyone got any ideas for one, this is my idea, do you think it's too big and bulky/ugly?
GetPhoto.ashx
I do like the standardised number boxes for events, but think this one needs a bit of refinement. I think it's a bit too large and needs to have a a sponsor logo that's less layer heavy to allow for more design space on the car. Best ones I've seen are the Clio Championship number box that Wayne made (this one is absolutely top notch and should always be held up as an example) and the standard box that we use in the CWS and even the DTM "DEKTRA ADAC" number boxes.

I've put a version on my SF at 50,000 to deter purchase lol. Just look and see what you think, there are others, probably better on Storefront and cheap. If you think mine is ok I can gift, so please don't buy unless you really are flash with the cash ;)

Its difficult to get shading on this but on a plate it wouldn't be noticeable

Sat at 3:30 no good for mw guys, count me out pls, hope it goes well Brad.
Didn't realise day and time had been set yet. Thought we were looking at other alternatives as well as this for Saturdays?
No guys I haven't set dates I was just seeing what times would be the best for people, maybe I should do a Chris and start the polls!! :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.8%