AC GT2 @ Silverstone GP - Sat 31 May

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great fun again. Made way too many mistakes though...kinda frustrating. I'm always slow at Silverstone :cry:

Sorry @Ashley Cowan for the start, you magically appeared in front of me almost as soon as the lights went out and I hit you.

Thanks to RD and Chris for the event.

Oh sorry @David Armstrong. My fault actually. I lost Team speak so I did the right thing and stayed out of Practise. But after quali I was desperately trying to get the right amount of fuel in and harder tires. We got away in the end and was a pretty smooth 25 laps.

cheers to dave stephenson for helping me get on the server , then later getting me started from the pits in race cheers mate. Luckly i started from the pits as i was all over the shop for the first few laps not adapting to race fuel and spinning everywhere , but then it become enjoyable after settling down , congrats to chris and levi for pods ,and i think no one was lapped cool nice racing

cheers to dave stephenson for helping me get on the server , then later getting me started from the pits in race cheers mate. Luckly i started from the pits as i was all over the shop for the first few laps not adapting to race fuel and spinning everywhere , but then it become enjoyable after settling down , congrats to chris and levi for pods ,and i think no one was lapped cool nice racing

Strange that you started from the pits. I think it's just a bug at the moment, because I've seen it happen to a few people over the past few weeks. Hopefully it'll be resolved in the next patch.

You were putting in some blistering times like low 2:03's, thought you might actually catch us! Because towards the end of the race my mediums were screaming and I could only manage mid 2:04's and 2:05's.

I still have no clue how I kept Sun behind me for so long, it was like being chased by a bull :/

Edit:
Also @Noel Spence , I know you love open-wheelers, so hopefully next Saturday you'll grace us with your presence :)

Last edited:
i was on mediums too they started to go 2 laps from the end but still very drivable , i did not know you were in first till the end , the track map only showed one car , so you must have been very close

@Noel Spence You were quick on race fuel and outta position. I could see your lap times so when you came up on me I kept the race line for a bit but then tried to open the door a couple of times. It was good to see you get close to Chris et. al.
This week we in the back markers were only a few corners behind at the finish, unlike Nords were we in the back off were bloody miles off. @Chris Stacey I think the extra downforce of Gt2 helped so good call. The Abarth might be closer again.

@Noel Spence You were quick on race fuel and outta position. I could see your lap times so when you came up on me I kept the race line for a bit but then tried to open the door a couple of times. It was good to see you get close to Chris et. al.
This week we in the back markers were only a few corners behind at the finish, unlike Nords were we in the back off were bloody miles off. @Chris Stacey I think the extra downforce of Gt2 helped so good call. The Abarth might be closer again.
cheers ashley you do not have to get out of the way mate , fight till you drop but cheers it gave me the chance to chase down catelon

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back