AC GT2 @ Silverstone - Friday 17th April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good stuff fellas :)
I was amazed I got in a 2:03.9 in qualifying, the lap felt great, but I don't think I could've matched Tony's lap, that was mega :thumbsup:

My race was... eventful. Got caught in an incident at the start and had no pace from then on, and to top it off my internet started going nuts. No hard feelings @kedy89, but in future just remember that if you crash into someone then you need to wait for them to regain their position by the end of the lap :thumbsup:

OMG im getting dizzy on top of this podium, ive never been up this high before:)
Awesome racing guys, Sun pushed me all the way and I thought he had me.
Bad luck to the guys who had crashes it sucks!
My tires had flat spots from lap 3 on and im still shaking now!!!!

Cya tomorrow night

Last edited:
Awesome event. I've never been stuck in a train of drivers for such a long time! It wasn't easy to keep up the concentration.

Great fun racing with @El-ahrairah, @Chris Innes, and @kedy89 for nearly the entire race. I just couldn't get around you Evan no matter what I tried :laugh: Sorry again for nearly taking you out half way through, it was sheer luck that I missed you there.

Congrats to @Sniper for the well deserved win :thumbsup:
Thanks for the event @Chris Stacey. I love these long events. Catch you all tomorrow night.

Some horrible driving from my side, huge apologies @Chris Stacey and @El-ahrairah :redface:

Locked up going in turn 6, tried to avoid you Chris, but had no chance. To add on that I also forgot about the waiting, very sorry for that, will definitely remember it for future races.

Wanted to drive in your slipstream Evan, but I noticed a bit of lagging on my side, so went to the left side to prevent anything from happening. In Copse you were then going slower than I expected, when I realized that this was going to be close I had already touched you. Could have been some fun final laps else.

Apart from that we had a nice 4 way battle going on, I really enjoyed that.

What a race, Congrats @Sniper ! :thumbsup: I gave it everything I've got, spotted a problem with the Accelerator pedal halfway through the race. Put me off abit but didn't think I lost much time because of it, I was in attack range a couple of times but Tony was always able to pull away!

Was hoping Tony would make some mistakes, saw him lock-up at times and some exit over steers, but instead it was me who kept going off track on the last 3 laps pushing too hard!

Big thanks to @Chris Stacey ! I'm loving these endurance races, hoping to see more :thumbsup:

GTS1_zpso34kd6af.jpg~original

Here is the heart in the mouth moment.
:redface: Not a very proud moment for me. There was that horrible split second were I realized the car wasn't going to turn in and I was just waiting to feel a huge shunt as I ran into the side of you...and then I saw you slip behind me in my rear view mirror...phew!
Great race Evan :thumbsup:

Awesome event. I've never been stuck in a train of drivers for such a long time! It wasn't easy to keep up the concentration.

Great fun racing with @El-ahrairah, @Chris Innes, and @kedy89 for nearly the entire race. I just couldn't get around you Evan no matter what I tried :laugh: Sorry again for nearly taking you out half way through, it was sheer luck that I missed you there.

Congrats to @Sniper for the well deserved win :thumbsup:
Thanks for the event @Chris Stacey. I love these long events. Catch you all tomorrow night.
What he said!!!

Thanks to admin etc for another good event and WD Tony for the win. I'd write more but I can't stop my hands from vibrating....damn flat spots!!

Nice one Evan :thumbsup: I never really got even close to overtaking you, except for that one moment where I screwed up. Didn't have the confidence under braking!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%