AC GT2 @ Red Bull Ring - Saturday August 27th 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
gt2-jpg.123497

The American GT Club features the best of global tin top racing in some of the world most renowned, celebrated and famous tracks! Great times guaranteed!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us as a Premium Member
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #4 (US)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars:
  • Corvette C7.R GTE/GTLM
  • Ferrari 458 GT2
  • BMW M3 GT2
Track: Red Bull Ring

Practice: 20:00 EST | 00:00 GMT | 10:00 AEST - (45 min)
Qualifying: 20:45 EST | 00:45 GMT | 10:45 AEST - (15 min)
Race: 21:00 EST | 01:00 GMT | 11:00 AEST - (16 laps)

Entry List:
  1. Lorenzo Bonder
  2. ronniej
  3. Sean Butters
  4. Quentis Gillispie
  5. Free Slot - Premium Member
  6. Free Slot - Premium Member
  7. Free Slot - Premium Member
  8. Free Slot - Premium Member
  9. Free Slot - Premium Member
  10. Free Slot - Premium Member
  11. Free Slot - Premium Member
  12. Free Slot - Premium Member
  13. Free Slot - Premium Member
  14. Free Slot - Premium Member
  15. Free Slot - Premium Member
  16. Free Slot - Premium Member
  17. Free Slot - Premium Member
  18. Free Slot - Premium Member
  19. Free Slot - Premium Member
  20. Free Slot - Premium Member
  21. Free Slot - Premium Member
  22. Free Slot - Premium Member
  23. Free Slot - Premium Member
  24. Free Slot - Premium Member

Last edited:
  • ronniej

I will sign up as well Mr. Bonder, I figure the BMW M3 GT2 will be the chariot I should get my feet wet with....Thank you!

• ronniej

Sorry Lorenzo, I'm out....I blew an engine it seems, and it's not my cooler or thermal paste either. This will be the first Intel CPU I had to RMA:cry:

i7-6700k Intel test Fail.png

• ronniej

That's where I've worked the last 16 years,,,, noooooo!:(. We make better CPUs than this!!! :devilish:
Cool, maybe you can hook me up with a Broadwell-E lol.....Well to be fair, It was my Swiftech H220 that failed yesterday and it shot up to 105degrees and shut down obviously, and I had a backup unit for this scenario,(H220) but now It keeps high temps now no matter what I do, or what paste I use........

• ronniej

Sorry Lorenzo, I'm out....I blew an engine it seems, and it's not my cooler or thermal paste either. This will be the first Intel CPU I had to RMA:cry:

View attachment 149960
Disregard this Lorenzo, I'm back in the race due to my great sponsers:p
That's where I've worked the last 16 years,,,, noooooo!:(. We make better CPUs than this!!! :devilish:
I feel the need to set it straight...The Intel chip was not responsible for this....However, I'm still baffled because this time I plugged the pump into the CPU OPT and the fans into the CPU FAN header and even when I put the fans and cpu opt on full speed in the bios, it wouldn't keep it cool and the pump[ ran at 1400rpm].......So I ran the unit through the splitter that comes with the H220 and it gave me love:cautious:
i7-6700k pass.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back