AC GT2 @ Paul Ricard - Friday 30th Jan. 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What a race! Really enjoyed that even without any sound :rolleyes: Some great battles @David Armstrong @Chris Stacey :thumbsup:

racede-1_zps52789464.jpg~original
That really was an awesome battle! Pity about your sound cutting out, but you still drove like a champ haha

Absolutely loved racing with you guys..hard, clean, fair racing in lets be honest, absolute brutes of cars! My first time mixing it up at the front in a race online and it was great to have some clean, hard and fair battles with all of you guys.

Shame my Assetto Corsa decided to have a runtime error with 2 and a half laps left whilst in the lead, but thats computer racing for ya! Will have to come along to some more of these events, I hope my connection to you Australian guys wasn't too bad with my connection from over here in England!

Wow that was a great race! First time fighting for the lead for the whole race and I loved it :)

@Dan Long, @Matheus Machado and I were continually swapping and changing as one or the other made a slight mistake. Eventually dan made a move and took off on the last 4 laps. Unfortunately his computer didn't like something and he disappeared from the game which handed Matheus the lead. Fortunately for me he made a little mistake on the penultimate lap and I overtook him for my first win!!

Obviously it was in reality a second place as Dan would have been first without the computer error but I'll take a win where I can get it!!

Got to say though that the runoff areas on the track saved both Dan and Matheus quite a few times... ;)

Great race, great fun, shame there weren't more cars on track :D

Wow that was a great race! First time fighting for the lead for the whole race and I loved it :)

@Dan Long, @Matheus Machado and I were continually swapping and changing as one or the other made a slight mistake. Eventually dan made a move and took off on the last 4 laps. Unfortunately his computer didn't like something and he disappeared from the game which handed Matheus the lead. Fortunately for me he made a little mistake on the penultimate lap and I overtook him for my first win!!

Obviously it was in reality a second place as Dan would have been first without the computer error but I'll take a win where I can get it!!

Got to say though that the runoff areas on the track saved both Dan and Matheus quite a few times... ;)

Great race, great fun, shame there weren't more cars on track :D

It was great fun, I was pretty annoyed with the runtime issue which crashed the game, but you know what, it was just as fun, if not even better with the battles for the lead we had.

I really struggled with understeer in the first half of the race, running wide and really struggling to put the power down which is why I spun for the first time! Total agree that the run off is crazy, I wouldn't have stood a chance otherwise, especially in the first half of the race, just couldn't find a clean, consistant rhythem which I finally found in the last 10 laps.

Would be awesome to re watch that race, I did record it if anyone would like I'll pop it up on YouTube and do a little commentary over the top of it! :)

It was great fun, I was pretty annoyed with the runtime issue which crashed the game, but you know what, it was just as fun, if not even better with the battles for the lead we had.

I really struggled with understeer in the first half of the race, running wide and really struggling to put the power down which is why I spun for the first time! Total agree that the run off is crazy, I wouldn't have stood a chance otherwise, especially in the first half of the race, just couldn't find a clean, consistant rhythem which I finally found in the last 10 laps.

Would be awesome to re watch that race, I did record it if anyone would like I'll pop it up on YouTube and do a little commentary over the top of it! :)
Yeah, got to say that was my best race in RD so far, amazing experience to fight for the first place until the last lap:D.
And @Jeremy Talbot run off areas are made for that ;). Just made sure I didn't get any advantage using them, just correcting my mistakes.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back