AC GT2@ Nurburgring Sprint Mon 22nd Dec

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
( nice job on keeping the momentum going after the you pitted, i was quite shocked that you managed that much of a gap when i came out of the pits) ;)
and this was also the moment I lost the race, because I was too optimistic to think you would take softs again. The moment I noticed you took ssofts, it was too late for me.

In the 5 years of competitive sim racing I have done, I've never had anyone who had cought me off-guard like you did today. I will look forward to racing you again soon.

and this was also the moment I lost the race, because I was too optimistic to think you would take softs again. The moment I noticed you took ssofts, it was too late for me.

In the 5 years of competitive sim racing I have done, I've never had anyone who had cought me off-guard like you did today. I will look forward to racing you again soon.
Fabulous post!

to be honest, there not to bad in there 56GB recorded state:p! but after compression after recode followed by more compression and then upload to youtube there knackered! :sick:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back