AC GT2 @ Mugello - Thursday 14 May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Akis

Over 9000
rd-gt2-mugello.jpg

Win a prize and make a friend happy!
Everyone who will see the chequered flag will automatically enter the sweepstakes for a 1 month premium membership in RaceDepartment that he or she can gift to a member that wishes to race with us. There isn't a better feeling than making a fellow community member happy right?!

Notes:

• If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT.
  • Join the server from 18:00 to 19:00 GMT
  • Password is sent via pm before the practice session.
Cars: BMW M3 GT2, Corvette C7R, Ferrari 458 GT2

Track:
Mugello ( starting grip 94% )

Booking: No (pickup mode)
Practice: 18:00 GMT (1 hour)
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:15 GMT (20 laps <40 minutes )

This race is premium only: More Information
Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Our racing clubs are first and foremost meant for gaining online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun.

Last edited:
Entry List
  1. Sharjeel 458
  2. Quentis Gillispie C7R
  3. Asterix M3
  4. Tomi Manninen 458
  5. tomeee M3
  6. Geof 458
  7. Nacuanda M3
  8. Ramon Salles M3
  9. James Hemp 458
  10. Cristian Dimcescu M3
  11. piktor02 Μ3
  12. Mid-pack Jack 458
  13. brooptss 458
  14. EireGreen™ 458
  15. Si 458
  16. Galin Dimov C7R
  17. Fred E Jay 458
  18. SandroX 458
  19. Frank C7R
  20. Luka Peklaj M3
  21. Free spot
  22. Free spot
  23. Free spot
  24. Free spot

Last edited:
Since there are so few sign ups, I'm changing the race length to a more friendly 20 laps :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with what ever lap count you put, and I understand that it's more fun to drive 20 laps with 10 to 15 drivers than 40 laps with 5;). I admit that for me too around 30-45min races is just fine, but once in a while would be nice if we had longer races.

Sometimes I just wondering, that most of us have hundreds or thousands of hours played with AC, many will play daily, some might practice hours for upcoming event and in the end only few are willing to race proper race lenght:(

Yeah, club races is for casual fun I know;). I'll bet most of us when we wan't casual fun from other games, let say GTA V, it won't be only half an hour:whistling:

I do not want to sound like I'm complaining so please don't take it like that:) I'm just one of those motor sport enthusiast who try to compensate the fact that there was no possibility to be a real race driver:(:D

Ps. Sign me up with Ferrari:thumbsup:

I'll try to join but my internet connection has been very unstable lately. The phone company is updating the connection cabinets with new hardware. I have very low speeds and constant disconnects and I don't think this is going to change until they finish their work.

conn.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing