AC GT2 @ Mugello - Friday 14th August 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'll have to give it a miss for this and the next few too, I have packed up the shed (rig included) to get access to the walls to install power, data and line the walls etc.

Sorry Chris. My folks have flown in for the weekend...surprise...I guess. Anyway, we're heading out for dinner so scratch me for tonight.

What a race that was! Tricky conditions but certainly made the race much more interesting! Awesome battle throughout the whole race @Jeremy Talbot :thumbsup:

GTmugello_zpsrtnwbs0e.jpg~original

Bahaha! It's nearly the same spot! :roflmao:

That really was fun being in a battle all race long. That new temperature really played havoc with the grip didn't it?

There's just something about Mugello that I love, always seem to do well there. I wonder if we raced there for a third time @Sun Levi whether it would be the same result again?? :p

Congrats @Chris Stacey, far too good for us! A second pitstop and you still won

Great fun as always fellas :D
I think my soft-tyre strategy to start with really was the difference maker. Allowed me to open a large gap very early and then just run my own race from there.

Was great fun getting into a scrap with @Jeremy Talbot @Sun Levi towards the end there! You guys were going at it! haha Great stuff!
Screenshot_ks_corvette_c7r_mugello_14-8-115-20-21-41.jpg
Screenshot_ks_corvette_c7r_mugello_14-8-115-20-23-1.jpg

Thanks for the great time guys, shame I had to leave but was a good time :) wont be around next week so catch you guys next time! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back