AC GT2 / GT3 @ Mugello - Sunday 29 March 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
too early for me. if it would have started as usual around 20 gmt i think i could have made it.

Like Ricardo said, it's same time as usual. So, come on. Yesterdays event canceled already because of lack of interest, so we need more people to join.

Hopefully we can get the numbers tonight, would be really good to get a race on.

If we fail on numbers (and i really hope we don't) would anyone be up for getting together for a smaller event for this evening?

Sorry guys, I have to sign out. I hope the event won't get canceled for those of you who can race tonight.

It looks like a black weekend for the AC club. But the popularity is usually high, so I'm sure it'll get better very soon.

@Ricardo I will switch to a 458 GT2 please then, not like it will make a difference, i hate GT2 but i'm happy to make up the numbers and putter along at the back :D

Is it too late to go back to the GT3? i can barely manage a lap ion this thing :p

Im bowing out, im at least 4/5 seconds down and with the way i drive GT2 cars with my wheel setup my tyres will last about 2 laps....
I'll take a penalty for this drop out... just can't drive these things.

Last edited:
Those Mugello kerbs are so scary. It's strange that when I was practising ofline there was no problem at all with those, but online I was really struggling with those kerbs of death.

Anyway, nice racing with you guys, we all did some mistakes but I apparently did few lesser.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back