AC GT2/GT3 @ Monza - Wed 28 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign ups (and outs) are hereby closed. ill finalize the grid of server 2 as well as 17 is deffo a race.

Passwords will be sent in a few minutes after which you can already book.

had a bad race. Computer decided to take a nap when the start was on. Next thing I know I was the in the middle of some pile up. Sorry for that guys. A few laps later I made a passing move got of the track spun on the track and again caused a collision. Not one of my best races on RD So apologies to everyone I hit. It was unintentional. Next time I have to lower my graphic settings or buy a new video card.

Amazing car this P4/5. It is not that fast in default set, but with a few minor tweaks it comes alive. Also the car needs a bit of aggressive driving to nail fast lap times.

Qualified 2nd, had finally a good start and stayed 2nd the rest of the race.
Pleased with the result!
Congrats to @Franklin Stegink. One class apart in that BMW! Nice!

Thx everyone!

Server #2...in the P4/5, How I qualified 4th is beyond me as this was the last car I wanted to drive.
As for the race...well it just went backwards from there, I just couldn't get to grips with it (Literally :mad:)
Once I filled it with enough fuel and put medium tyres on, the car felt like I was steering a boat, I was suffering from the worst understeer....:mad::thumbsdown:
9th lap had a major spin off and crashed out :(

Ton of fun in the second race for me. Qualified a surprising 3rd in my McLaren behind two of the M3's who admittedly had far superior pace, but I was happy to be up where I was.

Made a mess of the start and ended up I think 5th after the first couple of laps but everyone seemed to make mistakes in front of me and somehow I ended up with about a 8 second lead. Unfortunately about lap 6-7 I lost the back end out of Ascari and fell back into the chasing pack of about 6 cars.

Soon everything became a touch clearer, I was back in 3rd but had a couple of M3's ahead of me, I didn't have the pace to catch them and ended the race about 8 seconds behind and a few seconds clear of 4th. I had a ton of fun with this being my first Assetto Corsa RD race, I'll be back :)

Amazing car this P4/5. It is not that fast in default set, but with a few minor tweaks it comes alive. Also the car needs a bit of aggressive driving to nail fast lap times.

Qualified 2nd, had finally a good start and stayed 2nd the rest of the race.
Pleased with the result!
Congrats to @Franklin Stegink. One class apart in that BMW! Nice!

Thx everyone!

@Ramon van Rijn I am intrigued as to how you set the car up as I had a horrible time in this car and suffered terrible understeer...

Server #2...in the P4/5, How I qualified 4th is beyond me as this was the last car I wanted to drive.
As for the race...well it just went backwards from there, I just couldn't get to grips with it (Literally :mad:)
Once I filled it with enough fuel and put medium tyres on, the car felt like I was steering a boat, I was suffering from the worst understeer....:mad::thumbsdown:
9th lap had a major spin off and crashed out :(
Yes, it does that.

Some facts from #1 Server:

Qualified 8th in the GTC.
Had awesome launch but had to brake and not overtake the Z4 in front of me (in fear of causing 1st turn crash), but Bram decided to overtake me and him anyway :p

Turn 1 mayhem followed and i got caught in it, left the mayhem at P7 somehow
Turn 3 mayhem followed and i didn't get caught in it, managed to continue the race at P5, which is also the place i finished i think.
First position in my class :D
Car drove like crap during first 10 laps, i need to find a way to make setups that are race-able...

p.s. Who was driving that MC behind me for 10 laps? You made me sweat a bit :p

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back