AC GT2 / GT3 @ Algarve Circuit - 1h race - Sat 01.11.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ok, I have a question. What does this mean?
Normally the pit boxes are parallel to the pit lane. This track, along the Salzburgring, has the pit boxes 90° (perpendicular) aligned to the pit lane. So if you drive in to make a pit stop during the race, you would have to park your car inside them, which will cost you additional time than otherwise.

Hey, thanks for the fast reply. I have tried that. I have also tried searching for "#2" which is the server name? Also, browsed through the server list manually several times.. Still cant find it. When I update the server list, I get about 600 servers online

something very urgent came up which i cannot ignore, just when i was about to start quali.. im sorry for the late update.. but cannot race :( ...

Fun while it lasted. Was more competitive than I thought - new circuit for me. Setup for high wing and soft susp, with gearing for front straight worked well but Qualy was full of traffic. The fuel estimations are frustratingly way off and was running low little more than halfway. Tried to pit but fell into hole instead. Retired. Lots of contact today in both sessions. Too bad, really fun track and some tight racing. Congrats to whomever won.

Had some really nice fights early in the race, then gained some places thanks to DNF's and haven't seen anybody around anymore since lap 20 (except lapped down and lap up cars) :p

I really enjoyed the race. Managed to race clean (after coming into that 1st corner pileup, what happened?)
Kept out of the aliens way all race. I started 23 or 24th and finished 16th.

Cheers

Thx for the race guys,

Good qualif, but horrible start, It's was horribly laggy, definitly the first time I encounter this as much.
During the three or four first laps, then it's was playable. (Smoke, skins,... ?? I'll take a look).

Then hitting @Christian Lozanov, I didn't expect you to get back to the line, so sorry about that :unsure:.

My aero was struggling at this point, but I did had a good fight with @Georg Siebert . It's to me to make apologize, obsiously, I was in the rear. But hearing you on TS while I was trying to get my gt2 closer to your gt3 ended bad ;).

And finally, I discovered the red color in the ferito-liveCarTrackeso last apologize to @Jaroslav Honzik . Realize too late that red was for fast guys ;).

See you next.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years