AC GT2/GT3 2H @ Monza - Saturday 26th of March 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
CR7 please, how does the pit stop work in Assetto since I cannot test in an offline race please?
can you choose how much fuel to get and what type of tires before the race?

Any ideas on lap times? for 458 that is
We tend to not talk about laptimes for club races. You can have a look at RSR but keep in mind those are absolute hotlaps. Whatever laptimes you post is fine as long as you can stay in the black stuff:), and even then we can help you (or whoever needs help) staying there:thumbsup:.

CR7 please, how does the pit stop work in Assetto since I cannot test in an offline race please?
can you choose how much fuel to get and what type of tires before the race?
It is a HUD where you click to select everything.
maxresdefault.jpg

There is also a app called Pitconfig (download here) where you can preselect everything.

Can I please sign up, I am however coming from Oz so if there are issues with ping during practice/qualifying I am happy to be booted.
It is perfectly fine!
As long as you don't have crazy packet loss and leave extra space in battles (both already standard with AC online behaviour:D) it shouldn't cause any problems. I race in the RDGPC with aussie servers with a 360+ ping and it works brilliantly!

Quick reminder to @seesicksteve, @Waffen and every other freemium who joins:

The premium members have priority in sign up, so if you want to guarantee a spot for the race, as it will likely fill up, upgrade to premium (click for hotlink) and post a message as soon as you did it tagging me here:). This way I can reserve your slots with 100% certainty.

That grid is looking sweet boys! Keep it coming!

It is perfectly fine!
As long as you don't have crazy packet loss and leave extra space in battles (both already standard with AC online behaviour:D) it shouldn't cause any problems. I race in the RDGPC with aussie servers with a 360+ ping and it works brilliantly!

Awesome, thanks man, I'm doubling down on the rdgpc on Saturday night as well (late entrant) then up bright and earlier for this :)

Just with the space allocation could the race be run on the osrw version with 36 grid slots?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 111 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 84 9.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 80 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 116 13.5%