AC GT2 Endurance @ Laguna Seca - Saturday December 5th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Folder name should be laguna_seca, just like kn5 file.
The zip does not include the folder name, so first should be created on the content/tracks file and then inside create the laguna_seca folder and place all files and folders in there.

I´m up in the morning.. so... C7.R for me. The server is in Netherlands right? So my EU ping should be OK?

I hope you guys had a good race; I got home far later than I was supposed and couldn´t make it in time for the race.. My bad, and I quess my loss too... :/

Thanks guys...I enjoyed that for my first AC race. I obviously need to learn more about the tire selection. What did you guys use for the race and how long did they last? I had the superslicks on at the beginning which lasted, oh about 6 laps. Then I went one class down which didn't last very long either. So, I am assuming I should of went with hard? Medium? Cheers and see you sometime soon!

Im still learning about the tires also, i think soft are only good for a few laps from what ive heard and only usefull for qualifying, medium is good for 45 mins. I havent gotten around to researching much about the tire temp apps but someone said last night that when the percentage number gets down to ~97% the tires are pretty much shot im guessing that only works if you have the app set to the right type of tires.

Im still learning about the tires also, i think soft are only good for a few laps from what ive heard and only usefull for qualifying, medium is good for 45 mins. I havent gotten around to researching much about the tire temp apps but someone said last night that when the percentage number gets down to ~97% the tires are pretty much shot im guessing that only works if you have the app set to the right type of tires.
GT tire compounds are pretty much like this:
  • GT2
Supersofts - Only used for qualy, very grippy tires, but only last 2-3 laps. Unusable on full Nords.

Softs - Used for short stints or long track qualyfings, last about 8-10 laps depending on track lenght. Faster than mediums until about 95%.

Mediums - Used for about 45 minutes, depends on track though, some can do more than one hour on Monza for example.

Hards and superhards - Never even tried it during a race, used for double or triple stinting tires and much slower than mediums.

• GT3
Softs - Supersofts GT3 counterpart, lasts for about 2-3 laps, and require special care when heating up.

Mediums - Slightly worse than GT2 mediums at the end, but can do the same amount of KM if driven with care.

Hards - Again never touched it, pretty much useless if there's no limit on tire sets to be used.

Any more questions you have @wildman2132 feel free to ask, club racing is there for fun and improvement!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%