AC GT2/E @ Red Bull Ring - Fri 10Nov17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Andrew Scott you weren't mentioned because I thought you were taking some time off and I didn't want to pressure you into Hooliganism :D Now that I know your Convict butt is in a seat grab that Krazy Grerman Quaker and drag him kicking and screaming to the "Bull Ring":cool:
Yeah I know mate:thumbsup:......I had a week and a bit off which was obviously enough to satisfy the need for a rest, so now I'm just picking and choosing what to race, as I'm still a little busy, the summer heat stops me from getting outside for too long as well.
@Dirk Steffen where are you?...........have you gotten lost at SRS and can't find your way home to RD?:whistling:
We miss your car abusing Krazy German voice you Hooligan, come back you Krazy fool......we'll be racing PORSCHE'S;)

@BhZ
At least you got tagged:thumbsup: Ive been left totally in the cold:confused::speechless::( but I'm still gonna be there, as I'm a tough Aussie Convict that can handle the rejection:D:laugh::roflmao: after all look what the Poms did to us:whistling::laugh:
I'll take some V8 powa to this one:thumbsup::thumbsup: thanks @Bobby Pennington
Now that I'm home I can sign your sorry butt up. Glad you feel the need for speed again my friend. Just not the same without a Convict hanging around:D Got'cha some V8 grunt for these boys:thumbsup:

It's Thursday so we might as well start throwing down the Gauntlet. @Leprekaun @Captain Condescending @ionONE1 @MTBR2001 @Keith_G @Dirk Steffen @CptAsian @Magnus Stjerneby @Nicolas Redman @rs155 @Jonas Hillert @John Greene @#SPMedia yes I know your girlfriend is tired of driving for you, @bloozmahn @Jaime Aleman @Jean-François @BhZ @Eric Rowland @Buster @demetri
I'm sure I'm leaving someone out. I know many of you are in time zones that this time slot doesn't fit so well, but just thought I'd let you guys know you're missed.
:)

@Andrew Scott you weren't mentioned because I thought you were taking some time off and I didn't want to pressure you into Hooliganism :D Now that I know your Convict butt is in a seat grab that Krazy Grerman Quaker and drag him kicking and screaming to the "Bull Ring":cool:
If you keep calling me "Krazy Grerman Quaker" I will … think of something truly terrible to do …

Yeah I know mate:thumbsup:......I had a week and a bit off which was obviously enough to satisfy the need for a rest, so now I'm just picking and choosing what to race, as I'm still a little busy, the summer heat stops me from getting outside for too long as well.
@Dirk Steffen where are you?...........have you gotten lost at SRS and can't find your way home to RD?:whistling:
We miss your car abusing Krazy German voice you Hooligan, come back you Krazy fool……we'll be racing PORSCHE'S;)
Haha - no I haven't touched down on a simulated track in what feels like weeks - too much work, too little time for racing these days.

… and I have spent the last weekend at the track, getting the goosebumps, watching the most beautiful machines on the planet go round.
I also took a few photos and this time felt like using gear that guaranteed is so old, that it was made BEFORE the current Porsche GT Motorsports director Dr. Walliser's parents even knew the rules to the "hide the zucchini game", not to speak of having had the legal age to drive a moped in Germany.
Those old cameras do use film, you know, the stuff your grandparents used to get the holiday memories all warmed up from time to time.

I am not sure if I can make it to the race, but if I do, I surely would love one of these:
All shot at last weekends 6 hours of Shanghai WEC race - sadly Porsche didn't post a race victory but WE ARE WORLD CHAMPIOOOOOONS !!! … again :D
by Dirk Steffen, on Flickr

… and please, could someone sign me up with a pit crew as beautifully choreographed as these good fellas:

One of the two RSR GTEs must have been driven though by that infuriatingly absent British feathery fellow - all up in flames that engine - where is SHE ? :laugh::p:D

If you keep calling me "Krazy Grerman Quaker" I will … think of something truly terrible to do …
Lol, it's only love you loon:D Of course, it's quick like you...just takes 1 minute.
Haha - no I haven't touched down on a simulated track in what feels like weeks - too much work, too little time for racing these days.
We understand, but you need some minions to take care of a few things and let you get a break every now and then. You are signed up:thumbsup:
… and I have spent the last weekend at the track, getting the goosebumps, watching the most beautiful machines on the planet go round.
I'm glad you had fun. I watched some of the race. Thanks for sharing your pictures teknopunk;)
One of the two RSR GTEs must have been driven though by that infuriatingly absent British feathery fellow - all up in flames that engine - where is SHE ? :laugh::p:D
Belching smoke was she. I think your right about the mad Birdman @Allan Ramsbottom

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back