AC GT2/E @ Brands Hatch - Friday, August 18, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Guys, I'm unable to be racing with you this week, but I'll get to next week. We really need your help. You guys have been showing up big time for our races and we appreciate it. So next week we need to sell the place out because we are going to Virginia International Raceway with these Bad Boys. If we can show how much you guys like racing different tracks it may help us get you what you want;)

Thanks again and I hope everyone has a great race tonight:)

Any tips on how to adjust fuel for the pit stop...pre race or during the pit stop? Sorry for the noobism....:unsure:

Eric, no reason to be sorry and don't hesitate to ask a question. We have a TON of knowledgeable guys here in our club. When you're in your setup in the pit, the last "tab" is your pitstop strategy. There you can choose how much fuel and what kind of tires are added during the stop. I will be on TeamSpeak shorty, should you have any other questions.

Eric, no reason to be sorry and don't hesitate to ask a question. We have a TON of knowledgeable guys here in our club. When you're in your setup in the pit, the last "tab" is your pitstop strategy. There you can choose how much fuel and what kind of tires are added during the stop. I will be on TeamSpeak shorty, should you have any other questions.

Thanks Jeremy!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back