AC GT2/E @ Algarve Int Cir - Sun 10Dec17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
In the apps menu to the right is an app called ballast. There you can add or remove ballast from the cockpit.
AssettoCorsa_Drive_in_game_apps_Ballast.jpg

jump
Thank you sir for helping out. The time difference across the pond catches me out and I'm usually late with responses:( I love teamwork. You guys are the ones that make the clubs so great:thumbsup::)

Just had a short first ever run at this track. I have neither a clue about setup nor do I drive the GTEs frequently but it looks like a big challenge and it's very welcome to see a different track in a RD event. So sign me up please. I choose the C7, because of the beautiful sound mod from @Fonsecker !

Btw, @Bobby Pennington number 2 and 9 on the entry list seem to be the same.
One of Hell's Minions for you then.

You say the same? Are you talking about the skins? If so, there is only a limited number of skins we can use and since I'm the Overlord of all that is good:D (@Eugene Abramoff is responsible of all that is bad:p:roflmao:) I just grab some cars and stick 'em in. I rarely use white or yellow so that's why it is the way it is.

One of Hell's Minions for you then.

You say the same? Are you talking about the skins? If so, there is only a limited number of skins we can use and since I'm the Overlord of all that is good:D (@Eugene Abramoff is responsible of all that is bad:p:roflmao:) I just grab some cars and stick 'em in. I rarely use white or yellow so that's why it is the way it is.

Lol, think you got me wrong mate. I meant you signed up the same person in spot 2 and 9. But heh, English isn't my native language and I sometimes may not find the right words to say what I mean. ;)

Lol, think you got me wrong mate. I meant you signed up the same person in spot 2 and 9. But heh, English isn't my native language and I sometimes may not find the right words to say what I mean. ;)
I understand now. Another member had pointed out as well and I fixed it. Thanks for watching out for me:thumbsup: All I'm going to say about your English is I think it's fine and at least you have a second language;)

Ok men, I think I have the list correct. Please check me as I'm old, feeble and a blonde:D:p

I still need car choices from @MegamanAT @Lucas Gerlach Don't worry guys you still have time, but I just thought I'd remind you both;) plus this is a sort of bookmarks to let me know I've reviewed everything to this point:D

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back