AC GT2 @ Donington GP - Friday 17th April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I am new to racing at Race Department, plz tell me: Must I be on the server for the entire Practice session when it starts, or can I join later for Qualifying? Which leads to 2nd question: Is the server on booking mode? Thanks!
The server is set up for pick up mode. You can join at any time you like. We prefer you to be in before quali tho. You will be sent a pm with all the info you need. :)

Nice race!
Sorry for going wide 2-3 times on the first laps. It was unintentional as I was trying to get a grip on the car.

Reactions: Si
Good race, thank's @Si for the event.

Like someone mentioned, mediums was wrong choise for first stint:( Other than that, great fun as always:thumbsup:

@PaulH , no problems at all, racing incident. This is why I prefer racing with real people... Unexpected events who make the drive interesting. :ninja:

I'm still wondering what was the best strategy too... 2 times soft was maybe not the best, but with the C7R, I've got difficulty to heat the tyres. Will keep investingating. :geek:

Thx for the race!
See you next.

PS : @Akis , don't worry, we all know that you're a strong and fair driver.:thumbsup:
(... and/or a staff :whistling::D).

Fun race I really enjoy it, :)
9898-1429301517-e9ce3a0c5984a09e3456e677dcf8e056.jpg

See you soon :)

@PaulH sorry if it sounded like I was annoyed at you during the race. I wasn't! I was annoyed at myself for not missing you! sorry you left pal!:thumbsup:

No worries @Si I wasn't on teamspeak :redface: I was on earlier but just couldn't concentrate, I shouldn't have raced to be honest, finished late, rushed my food and not much practice don't mix.
I left cause I hate causing incidents, I get mad with myself too:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back