AC GT2 @ Barcelona GP - Thursday 18th August 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
gt2-jpg.123497

GT action with the big guns.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment #2 GT2
Cars: Kunos GT2 Cars
Track: Barcelona GP

Practice: 18:00GMT (60min)
Qualifying: 19:00GMT (15min)
Race: 19:15GMT (20 laps)

Entry List
  1. Eugene Abramoff - 458
  2. Manxi3 - C7R
  3. Joao C Nunes - 458
  4. Manher - M3
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:
Argh, 20 laps... I still don't know, @Tobias Röhner. If I push the car, I would be able to do 10 laps at grand maximum. I'm not here to seek victory at all costs so I would have to drive slowly. And if I drive slowly, you will all certainly be faster than me by 2 seconds per lap. So I guess it's wiser not to race and keep on testing the SF15-T. It's such a thrilling F1 car. Well well, from now on I'll keep drinking fruit juices and stay at the Scuderia, because that's where my heart belongs to. I won't participate in online events then. The bots look like humans anyway. Don't worry, I'm not so sad about this.

Have a good race everyone.

Oh, and if I'm temptated to race online later, you can gently tell me again not to race.

Argh, 20 laps... I still don't know, @Tobias Röhner. If I push the car, I would be able to do 10 laps at grand maximum. I'm not here to seek victory at all costs so I would have to drive slowly. And if I drive slowly, you will all certainly be faster than me by 2 seconds per lap. So I guess it's wiser not to race and keep on testing the SF15-T. It's such a thrilling F1 car. Well well, from now on I'll keep drinking fruit juices and stay at the Scuderia, because that's where my heart belongs to. I won't participate in online events then. The bots look like humans anyway. Don't worry, I'm not so sad about this.

Have a good race everyone.

Oh, and if I'm temptated to race online later, you can gently tell me again not to race.
If you'd like to race something shorter, how about the Monday night events? Those are only 15-20 minute races with slower cars.
Also, a 20 lap race in the GT2s around Barcelona isn't particularly long (only about 35 minutes or so). What's the point in having a 15 minute GT race? ;)
Either way, don't scare away from online races here because you're afraid of being off pace. There's nothing on the line in our club races except some casual fun and there's almost always someone on the track that is on a similar pace as you.

Hello guys I'm new here but woudl like to race with you, but I'm no kind of pro :) More for fun and learn online culture.
Is it good place for start :) ?

Hello guys I'm new here but woudl like to race with you, but I'm no kind of pro :) More for fun and learn online culture.
Is it good place for start :) ?
Yep, club races are always good for that. Just ask whichever questions you may have :)
Two things to start you out:
Add your real name to your profile on RD here.
Also, when you join our servers (Teamspeak and Race Servers), use your full name too.

Which car would you like? (C7R, 458, M3 and P4/5 are available)

Hi Tobias first thanks for answer I hope I will be able to do it 'm still at work and hope I will be able to join. M3 is one I woudl like to ride. Is teamspeak must have ? Ihave just move to new apartment end don't have set everything for my rig?

Hi Tobias first thanks for answer I hope I will be able to do it 'm still at work and hope I will be able to join. M3 is one I woudl like to ride. Is teamspeak must have ? Ihave just move to new apartment end don't have set everything for my rig?
Teamspeak isn't mandatory, though we would recommend it :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 289 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 194 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%