"Petit LeMans"

(petit, french = little)

Server: #2
Max servers: 1
Max number of participants: 42
Cars:
GT3: BMW Z4 GT3 - McLaren MP4-12C GT3 - Lotus Evora GTC
GT2: BMW M3 GT2 - P4/5 Competizione - Corvette C6R
Car download for the Corvette: click here (v0.3)
Track: Algarve International Circuit (v0.9)
Track download: click here (v.0.9)
If you like this track, give Tiago Lima a shoutout here!

Booking: 17:30 GMT
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT
Race: 19:15 GMT
Race distance: 30 (31) laps
Estimated end of event: 20:30 GMT

Participation requires a license: click here
Racing Club rules and License info: click here
Teamspeak password:
click here
Teamspeak installation guide: click here

Notes

This event
  • Longer race than usually.
  • Earlier start of event than usual.
  • Specify the class of racecar you want to drive during sign up.
  • The balance of GT2 to GT3 cars is of no convern - choose any car you like.
  • Make sure to have the beta v3 version of the Corvette installed.
  • Time of day will be set at 14:00h.
  • Make an effort to be on teamspeak during this event.
  • Rolling Start (endurance style) for the race.
  • This event has a minimal number of 10 participants to take place.
  • Enabled grip dynamics - 98/0/10/20
Rolling start procedure
  • Before the lights go out, look around you and memorize which driver is in front, beside and behind you.
  • After the lights go out at the start of the race session, all cars have to get away cleanly and slowly.
  • During the formation lap, aim to maintain 100 km/h, or 62 mi/h - valid up to the "Green Flag".
  • During the formation lap, overtaking is not permitted, sudden acceleration and braking maneouvers are not permitted. Subtle weaving to heat up the tyres is permitted up to the last corner of the formation lap.
  • Leave enough space to your front and back to maneouver during the formation lap and close up into two single file rows starting from the last corner of the formation lap.
  • Aim to mimic the distances between the cars to those at the standing start.
  • The race officially starts, when the leader crosses the start/finish line, at which point all drivers are free to race.
  • In addition, the event organizer will monitor the position of the leader and call a "Green Flag" on teamspeak at that point

In general
  • Server will be up, close to or at 17:30 GMT.
  • Booking starts at 17:30 GMT.
  • Sign out before 17:00 GMT, if you don't know for certain you can participate in this event or can't book in time.
  • Passwords are sent via private message before or at 17:30 GMT.
  • Penalties will be enabled during this event.
  • Mechanical damage set to 0%.
  • Tyre wear & degradation set to 100%.
  • Fuel consumption set to 100%.
  • Flash your lights to inform slower cars they are about to be lapped and/or call out on teamspeak.
  • Make a new post for a better overview, if you do need to sign out.
  • It is strongly encouraged to be present in teamspeak.
  • To ensure a level playing field, set the ambient temperature to the default 26°C - example.
  • Check & load up your Race-setup after Qualifying.
  • For custom car liveries click here.
  • For car setups click here.
  • If anything goes wrong with the server, please leave here a message immediately.
  • Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience - this is not a league race. It's not about the results, it is meant to be fun.
  • Priority access: if the number of sign-ups exceeds the max number of participants, premium members are going to be given priority access for this event.
  • If you haven't already: buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for € 29,99.

Entry list

GT2
  1. Davy Vandevenne
  2. Frank van Oeveren
  3. Ricardo Umans
  4. Ted Nyberg
  5. Andy R James
  6. William Barbosa
  7. Blake Courtney
  8. Liviu Tiron
  9. Geoffroy Tassenoy
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
GT3

UTP: 22

Last edited:
Both the C6R and Algarve mods are fantastic, I will sure try to make it tonight! Cheers!

Im up for this..
I will drive the macca GT3
Im not a fast driver though, can I still enter?
Ofcourse man, as stated in first post: club is for learning to race. Im not one of the best driver either ;)
Just be as careful as possible (avoid collisions, pay attention to faster cars lapping) and finish the race. Join TeamSpeak, ask questions etc.

I'm in! Have yet to decide which car, but I'm thinking it'll be GT2 regardless. See y'all later! :)

In general:
I'm glad to see the sign ups to pick up on race day - that this event will go through didn't look promising until today. We still need a few more, will decide if the event goes ahead at 17:00 GMT.
It doesn't really matter in what class you participate. GT2 & GT3 cars may not have the same speed, but the cars from either of those provide you with fun & challenges unique to their class.

IF I get my license application approved till tomorrow, will be signing up for M3 Gt2
I've seen you got your license, I need a definite sign up, if you still like to participate.

I'm in! Have yet to decide which car, but I'm thinking it'll be GT2 regardless. See y'all later! :)
I've noticed that during the Cobra @ Goodwood event last Sunday, and on the 24/7 server yesterday, that you used simply "Ted" instead of your full licensed name. Please adjust that.

Ofcourse man, as stated in first post: club is for learning to race. Im not one of the best driver either ;)
Just be as careful as possible (avoid collisions, pay attention to faster cars lapping) and finish the race. Join TeamSpeak, ask questions etc.
Great response, Ricardo!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 266 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 175 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 177 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 131 7.6%
  • < 5 years