AC GT2/3 @ Nordschleife - Saturday 23rd of April 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I've had some offline training sessions prior to the race on Saturday and with laps around 7:35 I cannot see myself to be anywhere near competitive (again) and nearly a minute behind best time on RSR. Getting to know the track better is a bonus, but I'm still massively struggling to put together a valid lap to start with, without going off track and hitting anything. I'd be third last on RSR with my current laptimes, since there are two lone 7:50-ish laps. Otherwise I'd be last...

I'll keep going on training and learning the track, but with 10 laps of racing I there's a fair chance I'll be lapped on Nordshleife... :cry:

Green hell is a perfect name for this track.

@Bazooka_Joe I know the feeling, I avoided this track like the plague, too many twists and turns made me dizzy :sick:
But a race came up in the rFactor 2 club a while back, a 2 hour endurance GT race, took me bloody ages to learn the track, just practised & practised and it just came together now I love the track in all the Sims I have :thumbsup:
Also try the Ferrari 458 GT2 it has a pretty decent default setup on Nords, good luck :thumbsup:

Seeing my Revolution Racing teammate Dennis Lind tearing **** up in the Super Trofeo today makes me want to switch to the Huracan, if that's okay. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%