AC GT2 [2 Hour Race] @ Spa - Mon 2 Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me in but not with the Corvette, never driven it and I'm not planning to do it tonight :D

101% I will be online

edit: I'll take the 458 if possible :)

So,

Bad luck here :(
I experienced a sound issue during the qualify, audio suddenly disappeared.
I had to exit from AC and came back to resolve but this appear again during the race so ......
I hope I didn't cause trouble cause when I tried to connect my jack to the computer a realtek windows appear and I could not drive the car anymore :confused:
I posted on the official forum about my problem : http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...uddendly-disappeared.19084/page-3#post-379201

Anyway thanks for this event, great moments here, i hope to be more lucky for the next one ;)

Olivier.

And I had so much bad luck in this race, like in all 20 last races. But ok, its fine that this crap happens on fun races. Else I was really enjoying it, because of mistakes had to push the poor corvette to it very limits :) (and 2 hours are was driving it for my 1st time actually).
1st pit - only changed tyres (had to reverse the car and back to pits to refuel too
2. pit stop - when exiting some bmw came by my side and through eau rouge he thought i backed up, but I didnt, I was holding my very right line, and he spun (normally), he should hold his left line through all the corners is he came by my side a bit earlier.
Then pushing hard and in 108 minute my sound has gone (dont know here), did a lap without a sound - Lozanov saw how I stopped the car on the long straight - and btw Lozanov - Great racing there, and sorry for that small contact in the chicane, it was all my bad fault.

Next time batter (KUNOS - fic this thing :) )

bye

Last edited:
Stupid me!:mad: Didn't remember it was 51 laps, so I have to pit one more time in lap 50. Nice:thumbsup:
Sorry if I was in somebodys way but first I was trying to save fuel and make it to the end but then I realize it won't be inough.

So,

Bad luck here :(
I experienced a sound issue during the qualify, audio suddenly disappeared.
I had to exit from AC and came back to resolve but this appear again during the race so ......
I hope I didn't cause trouble cause when I tried to connect my jack to the computer a realtek windows appear and I could not drive the car anymore :confused:
I posted on the official forum about my problem : http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...uddendly-disappeared.19084/page-3#post-379201

Anyway thanks for this event, great moments here, i hope to be more lucky for the next one ;)

Olivier.
I had the exact same thing during the race. 30 laps of absolute silence was tough and is not recommended.

Lets see, what incidents did I have?
Err, I outbraked myself into Les Combes on lap 1 and spun someone, sorry.
I had a spin out of Paul Frere on around lap 16. I also spun on lap 20-something on the exit of Fagnes. Then a big crash at Eau Rouge on around lap 30. Apart from that, uneventful and silent.

After stabilishing a very good consistency (improving from a 87% on my first RD race 1.5 months ago to a very good 98.79%, especially in a 2h race) was very happy with the result in the car/track combo I love.
My strategy was pitting every 10 laps for fuel and a fresh set of mediums.

@IRobot Nice strategy, 4 secs advantage in the end!

I had the exact same thing during the race. 30 laps of absolute silence was tough and is not recommended.

Lets see, what incidents did I have?
Err, I outbraked myself into Les Combes on lap 1 and spun someone, sorry.
I had a spin out of Paul Frere on around lap 16. I also spun on lap 20-something on the exit of Fagnes. Then a big crash at Eau Rouge on around lap 30. Apart from that, uneventful and silent.
Also lost my tyre sounds on about lap 30...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back