AC GT1 @ Spa - Wednesday April 24th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Das Krazy Kraut showed up alright....I think it's safe to say he had a good time racing Keith, although he was pipped in qualy by a certain Irish-American..though he asserted his German dominance in the race :)
Miss you Bobby - hope we'll see you again soon. Feel free to join the audio any time of course for a chat!

Soooooo, how was the night guys? That was a race I really wanted to do. @Keith_G or @DingoStarr if that Krazy German showed up, I hope you engaged that Audi driving Bavarian and were relentless on him:sneaky::D Llove ya @Dirk Steffen ;):)

Let me illustrate this very, … shall we say … CLEAR:

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 12.06.52 .jpg
Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 12.07.16 .jpg

:)

Das Krazy Kraut showed up alright....I think it's safe to say he had a good time racing Keith, although he was pipped in qualy by a certain Irish-American..though he asserted his German dominance in the race :)
Miss you Bobby - hope we'll see you again soon. Feel free to join the audio any time of course for a chat!

It was goooood fun rubbing tires today, expectedly though I was waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy down the grid but Keith indeed showed good intend and agreed to play with this old German ;-)

Was great fun, tricky near the end of each race when the rubber rings started falling apart :unsure:
Yeah, those things go off pretty quick in these cars like donuts dunked in coffee.

Ata' boy!!!!! Fight him every session.. If you pipped him, you had decent pace then. Glad he and Keith had a good scrap.

Thank you Rob, I miss you guys as well. I never knew that I could be kept away for this length of time and at this point of this illness. Good news is my MELD score went up so that puts me closer to going from the monitoring side to actually being on the transplant list to get a FRAM oil filter:D

Let me illustrate this very, … shall we say … CLEAR:

screen-shot-2019-04-25-at-12-06-52-jpg.302942
screen-shot-2019-04-25-at-12-07-16-jpg.302943

:)
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: You are to much boy. Go on and come out of the closet. You'll feel better:D:D

… also … @Bobby Pennington … did you actually manage to cram in three quarters of a half car into your avatar?

Does that make you a zeropointthreesevenfive man?
Oh that hurts, that really hurts, but I guess you're right. Still, I'm better than a laeerhosen wearing Chinese spy;):)

Yeah, those things go off pretty quick in these cars like donuts dunked in coffee.

Ata' boy!!!!! Fight him every session.. If you pipped him, you had decent pace then. Glad he and Keith had a good scrap.

Thank you Rob, I miss you guys as well. I never knew that I could be kept away for this length of time and at this point of this illness. Good news is my MELD score went up so that puts me closer to going from the monitoring side to actually being on the transplant list to get a FRAM oil filter:D

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: You are to much boy. Go on and come out of the closet. You'll feel better:D:D

Oh that hurts, that really hurts, but I guess you're right. Still, I'm better than a laeerhosen wearing Chinese spy;):)
Oh Bobby, I am so very much looking forward to the day once the techs have fitted the correct spare parts to your body because THAT will be the day when I finally can UNLEASH the TRUE POTENTIAL of my racing excellency onto you without holding back ANYMORE !!!

200w_d.gif

Oh what a race last night, guys. Both of them!

Thank you all for the great psychological battles!

My father has hated the car! Hahahaha
But I'm pretty sure he's going to get used to race with any car, and enjoy the differences between them all.

Also, I can't wait to race a 100% @Bobby Pennington as soon as possible!

See you next time!

Good to see you being successful and the guys enjoying it.
Oh, we have a great deal of fun!! Good thing @scottiedawg66 imbibes his favorite beverage as we race or he would run away from us too often:ninja: Really had a good time last night with @Sean and @Dirk Steffen and of course everyone else but really miss your banter and high speed good times @Bobby Pennington !!! Scott is doing a great job and we certainly have a good selection of cars and tracks to have fun with. Great set of drivers too:D Hope you get much better soon Bobby or at least you have a pit stop soon and get some spare parts put in! See you soon - Keith

Hope you get much better soon Bobby or at least you have a pit stop soon and get some spare parts put in! See you soon - Keith
Got my blood work from last Friday's visit with the liver doc and I'm getting closer to that number where they get me on the FRAM oil filter list:D Now I know why I've been feeling so bad, but it's a necessary evil so I'm very positive about it.

Hey guys, fun race. Now getting back to other races I can't find where the BOP setting is in Content Manager. I want to make sure it is reset to 0 and I looked on the www and giggles it and came up with nothing. Where is it?

Yea, that is what I was looking for.... and I found it.
On the main AC page for "single", if you click "practice" it is there. And if you click "race" it is on the far right under "Opponents" on the "thing" just right of the "+". I still had mine set for 15% restrictor in "practice". I do my setups offline, so it may have effected all my testing. I got to go right now and check it later to see if I gain a second or two, .... I HOPE! .. as I need HELP. Thanks.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 71 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.9%