AMS2 GT1 and Modern Races

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Is it possible to get the Friday night GT1 races going again from earlier in the Year? They were a great success. Also, can there be some more modern car racing for AMS 2 please. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Hi, there have been loads of modern car races while you've been away, and there will be many more next year.
The Friday night races died on the vine as people stopped turning up for them. The last one I hosted had 1 person sign up. If there is enough interest in restarting them, then there could be some Friday races in future, even with modern cars!

Hi, there have been loads of modern car races while you've been away, and there will be many more next year.
The Friday night races died on the vine as people stopped turning up for them. The last one I hosted had 1 person sign up. If there is enough interest in restarting them, then there could be some Friday races in future, even with modern cars!
Ah ok well I've had some health issues to deal with that's why I've not been around too much but I've renewed my premium for another year now.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 40.0%