pYzTzln.jpg

nV6Bfuk.jpg

2APzYn9.jpg

0UTcTXH.jpg

J52Mwpz.jpg

8K2q0s5.jpg

b3IJ3HK.jpg

:)

Thanks for organizing @Ricoow! And sorry for leaving, got punted half way through, car felt bad afterwards, lost interest.

Ye that was me Rudolf as you are well aware, braked as always but was slightly to much to the left that lap caught a tiny ffing bump on the curbs and caused my left front tyre not making contact with the ground for a split second but was enough to need 1 meter to much. Real shame was a nice 3-4 way battle which would have evolved even more ...Waited for you offcourse but as yourself I had light damage 2 and race didn't feel the same.

I sticked with it though and if the race would have lasted few more laps I could have given Manke a run for his money for p3.

I seem to have a problem with the pits. Every race an issue. This race, drive through and then a stop and go cos of speeding - even though the pit limiter was pressed. Did have connection issues at the start so can only assume that the server hadn't registered that I had pressed the limiter as I entered the pits.

No biggie cos I was not on the pace (first time driving at this circuit) Happy climbing from last 2 laps down to 13th, two laps down :)

Roll on Saturday.

Congrats to the Podium.

I seem to have a problem with the pits. Every race an issue. This race, drive through and then a stop and go cos of speeding - even though the pit limiter was pressed. Did have connection issues at the start so can only assume that the server hadn't registered that I had pressed the limiter as I entered the pits.

No biggie cos I was not on the pace (first time driving at this circuit) Happy climbing from last 2 laps down to 13th, two laps down :)

Roll on Saturday.

Congrats to the Podium.
The limiter is just a limiter. It doesn't give you a penalty if you drive in the pit under 50kph without limiter. ;) Only thing I know that Zandvoort pitlane is terribly early haha

The limiter is just a limiter. It doesn't give you a penalty if you drive in the pit under 50kph without limiter. ;) Only thing I know that Zandvoort pitlane is terribly early haha
I hear what you are saying and it could be, for sure :unsure: - never had a drive through for speeding before (tend to be the opposite and have to speed up when I reach the line:)).

This time, pressed the button on my steering wheel but it didnt register me pressing it on the screen for a second. By then...too late. I was dropped off the server a few times before the start and pushed to start from the lane cos of server synch issues, so my thinking was that there was a bit of a synch issue in the first lap or so.

Not that it matters, still was great fun learning the circuit and trying to get the lap time down :)

I hear what you are saying and it could be, for sure :unsure: - never had a drive through for speeding before (tend to be the opposite and have to speed up when I reach the line:)).

This time, pressed the button on my steering wheel but it didnt register me pressing it on the screen for a second. By then...too late. I was dropped off the server a few times before the start and pushed to start from the lane cos of server synch issues, so my thinking was that there was a bit of a synch issue in the first lap or so.

Not that it matters, still was great fun learning the circuit and trying to get the lap time down :)

You might already know, but be the pit limiter can only be activated with the first gear. That's what triggered your second penalty. ;)

Last edited:
Ye that was me Rudolf as you are well aware, braked as always but was slightly to much to the left that lap caught a tiny ffing bump on the curbs and caused my left front tyre not making contact with the ground for a split second but was enough to need 1 meter to much. Real shame was a nice 3-4 way battle which would have evolved even more ...Waited for you offcourse but as yourself I had light damage 2 and race didn't feel the same.

I sticked with it though and if the race would have lasted few more laps I could have given Manke a run for his money for p3.
No worries, I had yet again not the pace. Quali was pretty bad and I was about a second away of what should have been possible. Race started good though, although I missed that the start speed limit was increased and was going too slow. First 15-20 minutes were good, after making a move on you I had no trouble following Manke and didn't have to wait long for him to go a bit off track and found myself in P3. Then it started again, was about 0.8 slower than my first lap times and being clueless where I'm loosing it :cry: so I was more annoyed with myself. Thanks for waiting though :thumbsup:

No worries, I had yet again not the pace. Quali was pretty bad and I was about a second away of what should have been possible. Race started good though, although I missed that the start speed limit was increased and was going too slow. First 15-20 minutes were good, after making a move on you I had no trouble following Manke and didn't have to wait long for him to go a bit off track and found myself in P3. Then it started again, was about 0.8 slower than my first lap times and being clueless where I'm loosing it :cry: so I was more annoyed with myself. Thanks for waiting though :thumbsup:

I know where you lost some to be honest, renaultcorner and vodaphonecorner. You where also a tad slower into Tarzan. Me on the other hand was slow in the kumho going into arie luyendijk. Managed to sort my line out by the end of the race but setup would not let me go faster without drifting :) My fastest lap time was on the 2nd last lap hehe.

And ye 35 high 36 low race pace with the temps we had during the session should be the aim.

I know where you lost some to be honest, renaultcorner and vodaphonecorner. You where also a tad slower into Tarzan. Me on the other hand was slow in the kumho going into arie luyendijk. Managed to sort my line out by the end of the race but setup would not let me go faster without drifting :) My fastest lap time was on the 2nd last lap hehe.

And ye 35 high 36 low race pace with the temps we had during the session should be the aim.
Thanks, yes I know the corners that mainly caused it and I know I often missed the breaking points (braked either too early or too late) and my lines were not good as well. More clueless why I keep loosing it at some point but I'll have to figure that out.

Was lapping 38s at the beginning and then 39 to the end - tyre deg causing the drop off?
This track is quite demanding on the left tyres so that certainly is a part. On the other hand your car will get lighter with the fuel which impacts the balance, to better or worse if it looses balance. I think front engine cars are a bit more affected by that but I might be wrong ;)

Not a chance, it slows down to single digit framerate with those settings :D (effectively running the game in 6880x2880)
I've made a few custom presets to quickly switch between VR, replay recording and screenshots
I found replays maxed out at 4K work great at my pc tho

Maxing out in 1440p or 4k isn't the problem (especially with the latest GPUs), it's cranking the resolution scale to 200% on top of that to get the best picture quality that brings the hardware to its knees
Well racing maxed out in 1080p is still a struggle on my machine, having a 1080TI. So I was surprised with the performance it has during 4K replays for screenshots

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back