ACC GT World Challenge Europe [Team Event] @ Silverstone - Wednesday 13th May 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
I write because I explain myself better than verbally in English. I think that apart from the initial chaos of the connections, it was a good experience, since it was my first race with driver change. I can't say much about the race ... I turned once under the storm and another because having only set the TC + on the steering, I went from tc max to 0 to lower it and then I turned again. And I also think I messed up the MFD menu and briefly turned off the incoming pit limiter. I apologize to my partner @Daniel Monteiro because with these mistakes I ruined the race. I thank everyone for the evening and I hope to try again (hopefully better) a team competition

I write because I explain myself better than verbally in English. I think that apart from the initial chaos of the connections, it was a good experience, since it was my first race with driver change. I can't say much about the race ... I turned once under the storm and another because having only set the TC + on the steering, I went from tc max to 0 to lower it and then I turned again. And I also think I messed up the MFD menu and briefly turned off the incoming pit limiter. I apologize to my partner @Daniel Monteiro because with these mistakes I ruined the race. I thank everyone for the evening and I hope to try again (hopefully better) a team competition

Don't worry man, it's all good learning experience! And you delivered me an intact car which is the most important in those driving conditions :thumbsup:

Tonight there were a lot of things to learn at once :D but we are happy that except for one car (hopefully better luck next time @KE55ARD / @HTIDRaver2k8), we all managed to swap drivers after making sure we followed all the ACC Driver Swap tips on the first post (which I have updated after the race).

:) If you guys would like another team event, we'll be happy to put it up for you! :)

Don't worry man, it's all good learning experience! And you delivered me an intact car which is the most important in those driving conditions :thumbsup:

Tonight there were a lot of things to learn at once :D but we are happy that except for one car (hopefully better luck next time @KE55ARD / @HTIDRaver2k8), we all managed to swap drivers after making sure we followed all the ACC Driver Swap tips on the first post (which I have updated after the race).

:) If you guys would like another team event, we'll be happy to put it up for you! :)
Of course we want!

Thanks everyone, one of the most fun races in a while! Great job @oscarfaraday, super consistent all through. If I only I did a few mistakes less. But having not driven in the rain for a half year or so not too bad ;) Hope the setup was ok, threw it together based on yours real quick and don't have much experience with wet setups at all.
Special thanks to @Ricoow and @Daniel Monteiro for putting this up! Hoping for more team events to come. Still a bit buggy unfortunately but a lot of improvement from our last tests.
If anyone saved the replay and could share that would be great, forgot to hit save before leaving.

I think it was primarily the internet dropping out at my end which there is not really much anyone can do anything about.

However we'd absolutely be happy to do another team event.

Thanks everyone, one of the most fun races in a while! Great job @oscarfaraday, super consistent all through. If I only I did a few mistakes less. But having not driven in the rain for a half year or so not too bad ;) Hope the setup was ok, threw it together based on yours real quick and don't have much experience with wet setups at all.
Special thanks to @Ricoow and @Daniel Monteiro for putting this up! Hoping for more team events to come. Still a bit buggy unfortunately but a lot of improvement from our last tests.
If anyone saved the replay and could share that would be great, forgot to hit save before leaving.

Happy to hear it! And it was @Ricoow who organized it all - I just came along and messed up the joining sequence, which in the end was a good thing so that the server could be restarted and everyone made it work :D

I will post the replay once I get to my PC :)

I'm new here and signed up to premium as it looks like have some great ACC racing, the team events really appeal to me coming from iRacing and doing long endurance events etc.

I'll be looking to sign up to a lot of the ACC team and sprint type races.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back