ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Brands Hatch - Friday 5th June 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
Yay My pc crashed. brilliant. anyway it was a good race up until that point, (well other than my spin) but congrats to whoever wins. (Probably McGregor who is on amazing pace today.)

What a race, what a race.

I didn't expect to do as well as I did tonight. In fact, I thought, just like the previous races, I'd only see blue flags. At one point I was in P10. Until I started to run out of fuel with 22 minutes left to race, I got into the pit, set for extra fuel, which didn't happen... so had to come in the next lap for fuel. Then I lost rhythm and concentration and it went from bad to worse. 18th unfortunately. But I did enjoy it!

Does anyone have the replay file to download?

Thx for race. I start form behind 27th place. After 10 laps I hit the band and destroy my car,I decided to go down to the pit.
Repair lasted 1:30, I changed tires and drove almost 70min on these tires. It was possible to reach 12. Great race , and
finally without hardware problems , and my 12 years old G25 still alive :)

Thx for race. I start form behind 27th place. After 10 laps I hit the band and destroy my car,I decided to go down to the pit.
Repair lasted 1:30, I changed tires and drove almost 70min on these tires. It was possible to reach 12. Great race , and
finally without hardware problems , and my 12 years old G25 still alive :)

Really enjoyed that race, managed to mess my pit stop up and end up changing the tyres the brakes and fixing everything, was only meant to stick 10l of fuel in it haha, car was handling well tho and got back to 11th, didn't quite put enough fuel in and had to back off loads in the last 2 laps, ended up coasting across the line with no fuel, should have passed me Piotrek for 11th
So pleased after all my crap finishes so far, f*#king love brands tho lol

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years