ACC GT World Challenge Europe @ Barcelona - Thursday 4th June 2020

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
ACC Barcelona Preview 2.jpg

You might have been wondering, what happened? No events this week. We've been busy migrating to SimRacing.GP for our club events! ;) But Thursday we are visiting the Spanish Barcelona GP Circuit!

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and others will also benefit and learn something new :)

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Track: Barcelona
Car: All
Weather: Variable
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rulebook: click here

New Signup Procedure!

All premium members can sign up for this, just head over to SimRacing.GP using the link below! There is no need anymore for you to post here! Not have an account on SGP yet? Send @Bram Hengeveld or me (@Ricoow) a PM, include your email address and get invited to the closed beta of SimRacing.GP.

Feel free to use this thread for the discussions, setup sharing and post-race stories like you are used to!

Last edited:
Well, that was a shock to the system. Full on wet race. Savage conditions really not helped by me flat spotting all my tyres on the first lap. A spin as a result of some aquaplaning and that was it. The vibrations were so bad by the end of the race, the car would not go around slow corners without shimmering and shuddering so much the ffb tried to take my wheel of the mount.

But still finished 4th - granted there is no merit in that as I was off the pace and did not pass anyone all race - pure attrition of the other poor souls caught out by the conditions.

Was fun, though :D

Last edited:
I had a problem again, the game turned off. I found good setup for rain , but the game didn't like it again.
For the third time this week I had a ACC problem. After that i reinstall my W10. I hop this will help.

Thanks @Bart Matyja ... the conditions were pretty challenging for everyone I would say. Congratulations to everyone who finished since it was very difficult to keep the car on track in the first half of the race. I was struggling like everybody else and had a couple of incidents getting sideways or running too wide :confused:

Due to this P1 was changing quite a lot, I think we had P1 change like 5 or 6 times during the race if not even more :geek:
Luck was on my side and I could manage to get back on P1 in the last 20 mins of the race.
After like 30 mins it stopped raining and conditions improved quite a bit and even the sun came out in the end. That made it a bit easier in the 2nd half to stay on track. Thanks for the fun event :thumbsup: for participating and organizing, more to come I would say ...

Cheers

I didn't even put different settings in than usual :)
It's good that there is variability in the starting weather.
I know Wiliam loved it when we joined and there was a storm in practice. Then quali was dry and I was hoping for a dry race because I was very happy with my setup but oh well. This was probably more fun than a dry race would be due to the fairly low numbers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back