GT vintage @ Spa franchorchamps - wednesday March 23rd 2011

Bone apetite!
pirate+food.jpg

Although I like driving the Vintage after a few laps of adjustment, I think it is too much of a handful for Spa, so I'm not racing it this week.
One thing I can't reconcile about it is that even a fast mid-Sixties sportscar - let alone a modified race car like a cobra - would not try and swap ends in a cnr on mid throttle at 60 mph. It is IMO, too cartoony a car in its handling as it has absolutely no grip on throttle or off in a slow to medium cnr. I think a road going E Type jag or similar sportscar would handle better than this, I think Kunos went too far to make the power/grip ratio extreme.

hahaha Paul please stay this race will be dry i promise you that:D and Sergio can you send me 4 of those babes:p:p

Only see your request now, but will be my pleasure to send her to you Bjorn, but I must just give you a little warning, as you see in picture, she always work carrying that pirate gun and I forgot to mention it before, if you don’t give her enough pleasure she probably will give you a shot in the end.:bad:

hey!
I see my name on the list!! but I am not registered! I 'm not suicidal!!!!!!!!!!!! Spa in the rain (rain which I hate ) on a Vintage!!!!!!!!!!! no question for me!!!!! who will take care of my cat when I 'm eating the Red splot water!!!!!!!!!! lol

hey !!!
je vois mon nom sur la liste!!!! mais je ne me suis pas inscrit!! je ne suis pas suicidaire !!!!!!!!!!!! Spa sous la pluie (pluie que je déteste) sur une Vintage!!!!!!!!!!! pas question pour moi !!!!! qui s'occupera de mon chat ,quand je me serai mangé les splot de l'eau Rouge!!!!!!!!!! lol

hey!
I see my name on the list!! but I am not registered! I 'm not suicidal!!!!!!!!!!!! Spa in the rain (rain which I hate ) on a Vintage!!!!!!!!!!! no question for me!!!!! who will take care of my cat when I 'm eating the Red splot water!!!!!!!!!! lol

hey !!!
je vois mon nom sur la liste!!!! mais je ne me suis pas inscrit!! je ne suis pas suicidaire !!!!!!!!!!!! Spa sous la pluie (pluie que je déteste) sur une Vintage!!!!!!!!!!! pas question pour moi !!!!! qui s'occupera de mon chat ,quand je me serai mangé les splot de l'eau Rouge!!!!!!!!!! lol

It's a dry race.

I have my server up that is called "Tits in tops" without password and it is connected to pro rank if anyone want to do some ranking/practice before the race.
I currently have the world record but it can be cause of only two people applied times yet ;P lol
http://www.wagenvoort.net/rank/track-records.php?trackid=22&carid=32&#driver7978

Missed this, I would've joined. I tried to find a ranked server, but there were none.

Anyway, only 4 of us last night, and it's a long track -> lost track of the pack before the end of lap 1, LOL.
Soon after, I had to turn off FFB, because it was too noisy for other people. It was a bit hard to drive without it. Then I realized it's easier to drift, and, since I was a few laps down by then, tried to flick it around corners more :D

Loved the car, too bad about the lack of people. Shorter track next time please :tongue:

Anyway, only 4 of us last night, and it's a long track -> lost track of the pack before the end of lap 1, LOL.
Soon after, I had to turn off FFB, because it was too noisy for other people. It was a bit hard to drive without it. Then I realized it's easier to drift, and, since I was a few laps down by then, tried to flick it around corners more :D

Loved the car, too bad about the lack of people. Shorter track next time please :tongue:

How high do you set your ffb? I have mine at max 800 and it seems to be pretty quiet and still have a lot of details. I know how you feel though I tried to use teamspeak and it drove the "other people" here crazy too :tongue:

haha it was a blast would've never thought it but the more you drive the vintage the better it gets!
Sorry I had to take advantage of your unfortunate luck but you made up for a ton of time and nearly nearly caught me in the last chicane! Was very suspenseful as you were by far the fastest driver of the night! So well done as well!

I think the League is a good idea! How bout "Granny in the trunk world series" LOL

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%